Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

D Duke?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D Duke?

Is it a known bug that Devilish Duke's passive that reduces the dmg he takes for the 1-st 2 turns doesn't work?
    I suspect that the other passives don't work too, but the dmg reduction passive is the only one I tested.
    How I tested it: I dismissed all my mercs (and pet), left only D Duke. I put invi on my main (so mobs would attack only the Duke) and I observed how much dmg he takes.
    Then I put invi talisman on D Duke too and he was supposed to be taking more dmg once it was over as mobs start attacking during the 3-rd turn, but he was still taking the same amount of dmg.
    I could add 2 screenshots of D Duke taking relevantly the same amount of dmg (70-74k), but it wouldn't really matter, would it?
    Last edited by WereElf; 05-07-2015, 10:12 AM.
    S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

I could take a report without the information we require, but it really wouldn't matter, would it?

Comment

Okay then, there ya go: 2 screenshots of D Duke taking relatively the same amount of dmg during 1-st turn and 3-rd turn.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	D1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	1712294
      Click image for larger version

Name:	D2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	250.9 KB
ID:	1712293

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Thanks, will send this in when people get on. Have you noticed his damage passive working? I haven't.

Comment

I haven't noticed it working either, but haven't done proper testing to be certain.

Comment

Working...
          X