Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

farm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farm

Dunno if this is a bug or not since the feature is brand new, but number of times blessed on world tree and attemps to kill bugs, water plants and steal crops resets once every hour. Is this suppose to happen or not?
    Also rewards from farmevents (seeds) turns up in bagpack but can´t be planted since they don´t turn up in the farm.

Also, are we supposed to be able to bless friends trees every h?

Comment

please fix farm there is a bug that keeps resetting my progress after doing something in farm please fix it ASAP

S41- Sea of Athesa

Comment

Server 22 Europe- CodeRismak - client log in- when refresh or log out/log in everything reset, im guessing thats a farm prob, and time to time on beast soul chart shows data error..
        SHADOWBOUND - CodeRismak - Server 22 Europe

Comment

Farm tree counter auto resets???? Never get to 10 that way, any ideas as to when this will be fixed or just take farm out? Still having issues with stuff missing as well as seeing people with stuff I don't think they are suppose to have?

Comment

So new farm is nice if you want rations and the plants but what's up with the tree, some kind of joke about reaching 10? So not funny... I agree, take out or please fix

Comment

Originally posted by Spahndrive View Post
              Dunno if this is a bug or not since the feature is brand new, but number of times blessed on world tree and attemps to kill bugs, water plants and steal crops resets once every hour. Is this suppose to happen or not?
              Also rewards from farmevents (seeds) turns up in bagpack but can´t be planted since they don´t turn up in the farm.
              you need to use the seeds in your backpack and they will go into your farm seeds area.
              LutianDS S11 Lvl 69 Hunter
              SnD S93 Lvl 49 Warrior

Comment

only 10 hours for, and at end you dont even get gift pack. another rip of. Click image for larger version

Name:	no gift pack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.6 KB
ID:	1712844
                already lost 15+ gift packs. Real worth to be active here
                Last edited by xXxXMADNESSXxXx; 05-16-2015, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Worked fine for me got blessing pack... found out from running 2 toons that if you are slaved and exploited then your tree will reset and you need to restart your 10 blessings
                  IGN; Smokey Current active game I am playing is ShadowBound srvr 67 Guild- ForSaken

Comment

I also had 10/10 yesterday and didn't get anything.
                    S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Doesnt it have to be your own farm? Getting someone elses to 10..i dont think works for you.

Comment

I'm not a slave and counter was at 3, I picked one of my plants and the tree reset to 1. Server 72 and I noticed the same on 75 and 67

Comment

Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
                          Doesnt it have to be your own farm? Getting someone elses to 10..i dont think works for you.
                          actually I got 10/10 exactly on my own farm.
                          S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Originally posted by WereElf View Post
                            actually I got 10/10 exactly on my own farm.
                            Ok i'm just trying to figure this out...did you do all 10 yourself?
                            There has to be something going on here that we havent figured out yet.

Comment

It's definitely fishy. I had one last time to bless my tree an hour ago, and it has reset just now, so no gift pack. I have not been enslaved, so it's not that.

Comment

Working...
                              X