Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

farm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spahndrive
    started a topic farm

farm

Dunno if this is a bug or not since the feature is brand new, but number of times blessed on world tree and attemps to kill bugs, water plants and steal crops resets once every hour. Is this suppose to happen or not?
    Also rewards from farmevents (seeds) turns up in bagpack but can´t be planted since they don´t turn up in the farm.

• R23889865
    replied
    ya farm has lots of bugs . they just put it in game without any rules we can see or do was agood idea but we need a ? with rules iplemented into the farm scene with the rules as they apply so every will know tks s6 deadFroGG

Leave a comment:

• Squishy99
    replied
    Originally posted by Enkil View Post
    this problem is already noted and techs are aware of this. . . just wait for further updates and patches on this thank you .
    welcome to SB forum enkil...good luck on taming all the wild beast here

Leave a comment:

• Freya11
    replied
    this problem is already noted and techs are aware of this. . . just wait for further updates and patches on this thank you .
    So fast & helpful. Big like, Enkil

Leave a comment:

• R231192982
    replied
    Glad to hear that

Leave a comment:

• Enkil
    replied
    Last edited by Enkil; 05-21-2015, 03:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nhiby
    replied
    bless matter then, -_- im tired from doing bless on my own, make it to 9 but suddenly became 0 again..
    what a waste..

Leave a comment:

• Rotheswolf
    replied
    I'm guessing the Farm will always have bugs in it over the next coming weeks, this happens and man it's a drag I know from experience.

We'll just need to wait and see what is fixed and when it's fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Zelitist
    replied
    It's definitely fishy. I had one last time to bless my tree an hour ago, and it has reset just now, so no gift pack. I have not been enslaved, so it's not that.

Leave a comment:

• xXDminXx
    replied
    Originally posted by WereElf View Post
    actually I got 10/10 exactly on my own farm.
    Ok i'm just trying to figure this out...did you do all 10 yourself?
    There has to be something going on here that we havent figured out yet.

Leave a comment:

• WereElf
    replied
    Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
    Doesnt it have to be your own farm? Getting someone elses to 10..i dont think works for you.
    actually I got 10/10 exactly on my own farm.

Leave a comment:

• R219156498
    replied
    I'm not a slave and counter was at 3, I picked one of my plants and the tree reset to 1. Server 72 and I noticed the same on 75 and 67

Leave a comment:

• xXDminXx
    replied
    Doesnt it have to be your own farm? Getting someone elses to 10..i dont think works for you.

Leave a comment:

• WereElf
    replied
    I also had 10/10 yesterday and didn't get anything.

Leave a comment:

• Shawndeky
    replied
    Worked fine for me got blessing pack... found out from running 2 toons that if you are slaved and exploited then your tree will reset and you need to restart your 10 blessings

Leave a comment:

Working...
X