Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Missing CSHB Reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing CSHB Reward

I won cshb lvl 50-59, but during the cshb server 11 went down a number of times and after the server came back up and i saw that i had won the CSHB i checked email for reward chest, not there. waited for reset to see if maybe because of the server issues and maintenance issues it would be awarded at reset, no rewards chest. Please fix this and award me my first place chest.

LutianDS S11

Click image for larger version

Name:	cshb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	531.0 KB
ID:	1772677
    LutianDS S11 Lvl 69 Hunter
    SnD S93 Lvl 49 Warrior

s49 gweirwimkin

same here my rewards is gone

I have the 5 print of my inventory and can prove reward chest is gone of my inventory I should have 90 demonic wings shard but I now am having 20 ....... plz can I have chest for top 4 back
    (I also posted under bug section at which hour I lost connection XD)

mmmm good sir Im editing just talked with guildies and I made a Mcfly ..... is it possible to stop current event and start the day back ...... I mean lets do has nothing had happen XD

expl: at 3h hour 2015-05-16 reset with the data collected 2015-05-14
    do heroics battle that hapenned 2015-05-14 and goes on from there with the update setted rigth .......
    this would mean event started 2015-05-15 would start 2015-07-15 but evryone would be able to get full potential for the day they missed 2015-05-14
    its a lot of adjusment but if I thougth it rigth it would be the most awesome compensation you could make (I lost a couple hours doing thing for nothing)
    this game for life I can live with 1 day back what about you ???
    Last edited by R28889557; 05-14-2015, 10:57 PM.

Comment

I lost mine also

Zettarie
      S15

Comment

Same, reached top 16, crafted the wings, after rollback I was back to the 55 feathers I had before collapse
        IcePrincess, s40

Thank you for the work on fixing the problems
        Last edited by s40Ice; 05-15-2015, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Missing top 4 chest rewards...
          Exe s14 Warrior

Comment

Missing top 4 chest rewards as well :/ even after the maintenance and compensation on May 15th

Redemption
            s 37 EU
            Redemption

Comment

took place during my lost bonuses, shares and cash, dayily hopefully in exchange for our efforts
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------
              i am online 18 hours more
              succses for my games and best my regard

R2 Serrin, prayer for our friend, RIP 1971-2015
              be polite in your moderators because it is no easy task !!
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

all the prizes are gone yesterday s49 Kot

Comment

Lost my CSHB rewards as well...Dmin server 49
                  Apparently they rolled the game back to before the rewards were sent out and then didnt resend the rewards.
                  I just hope they realise that this is a problem on their end and correct it.
                  Last edited by xXDminXx; 05-15-2015, 05:17 AM.

Comment

same here: Daweed S58

Comment

joke game joke prize...

Comment

you dont have to play it if you dont like it, no one makes you log in
                        SnD S93 Lvl 49 Warrior

Comment

They really should resend the CSHB rewards. It is one thing to lose a day or two of daily rewards,
                          but the once a month reward for ranking in CSHB is major. There are fiend feathers, arena points,
                          star shards, talisman shards, plus titles for the top finishers. Since they know who won, and it
                          seems no one got rewards, they should be able to resend the chests.

Comment

Originally posted by Suden View Post
                            They really should resend the CSHB rewards. It is one thing to lose a day or two of daily rewards,
                            but the once a month reward for ranking in CSHB is major. There are fiend feathers, arena points,
                            star shards, talisman shards, plus titles for the top finishers. Since they know who won, and it
                            seems no one got rewards, they should be able to resend the chests.

im sure they will, just have to give them time to get things fixed
                            SnD S93 Lvl 49 Warrior

Comment

im lost my 40 fiend feathes for CSHB rewards serwer S73

Comment

Working...
                              X