Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Accidentally clicked to level up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidentally clicked to level up

I accidentally clicked level up button and went from level 39 to level 40. Is there anyway I can go back to 39. I did not want to level up. Thanks for the help with this!

Server 86
    Dermosa

as far as i know the answer is NO
    MaleTsuki S49

MOVE ON

Comment

Nope, you might as well start camping in the 40-49 department as there is no return. then again, this is one of those times a "roll-back" would be nice.
      YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
      Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
      RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
      I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Umm, even if you've clicked it, there should've been a warning "are you sure you want to move to 40-49 level group" or something like that. I always get this message when I move to the next level group.
        S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Originally posted by WereElf View Post
          Umm, even if you've clicked it, there should've been a warning "are you sure you want to move to 40-49 level group" or something like that. I always get this message when I move to the next level group.

I agree WereElf

Comment

looks like you had 2 accidents

I once accidentally clicked a jump card on lvl 15 of MP...all the way back to 1 Didnt happen twice though
            Exe s14 Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by *~Exe~* View Post
              looks like you had 2 accidents

I once accidentally clicked a jump card on lvl 15 of MP...all the way back to 1 Didnt happen twice though
              A bit off topic, but when I was a noob - I thought I get more rewards when I do floors in Purgatory several times and I was so happy when I was going from F10 to F1 with Jump cards
              S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

A bit off topic, but when I was a noob - I thought I get more rewards when I do floors in Purgatory several times and I was so happy when I was going from F10 to F1 with Jump cards
                You are actually better off to do floors 1 by 1 without using jumps....get all chests, mainly for elixir gathering....trust me a time will come in the game when you wish you did
                Same with MP during bonus time...do a slow one for elixir...then another later for time

Back to topic...you can only go up in this game...except when you reach 80 where you cant go up or down
                Exe s14 Warrior

Comment

Working...
                X