Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Bug Report Mega-Thread: Shadowbound

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soooo cs hb save formation after loose fight on hb local serv still not working... 2 months you didn't fixed it ! thx guys.. big thx !!

Comment

• And so, you nothing does for players!!! Not only, which have spoiled MS of Guilds, so also MS 1Ñ…1 bagnuty!!!

Comment

• only to post that CSGW is always bug after few months (i cant remind the last time it work)! with the "usual" message

lolo
        s32
        s40

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	МС евро 19-06-2016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.4 KB
ID:	1725260

Last edited by ModReaver; 06-19-2016, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• thank you for reporting the issue..i will forward it in hope that it will be fixed soon.
            ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

• lol. very more time your fixed ....

Comment

• Player's Guild Info Not Found. Sorry I gotta laugh because getting upset at this point is not even worth it

Circe ~ S29
                s26, s27, s31, s33, s36

Comment

• Originally posted by R297815089 View Post
                  Player's Guild Info Not Found. Sorry I gotta laugh because getting upset at this point is not even worth it

Circe ~ S29
                  s26, s27, s31, s33, s36
                  Same going on here in Battle Region 2, as well...

Lanalia
                  s82

Comment

• Player's guild info not found, getting tired of stuff going unfixed, yet no longer surprised that nothing is being done.

s90 & s93
                    I am the Bad Wolf. I take the words, I scatter them through time and space -- a message, to lead myself here.

Shadowbound
                    s90 GL of Charmed
                    Bad Wolf

♫Loaded God Complex♫

Comment

Name:	МС евро 19-06-2016г.jpg
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	1725262
                      It may be enough to keep us for idiots? Three months take away a bug !!! And do not give compensation !!!

Comment

• I took this screenshot now, after 28 mins no rewards for me from Daily Online Rewards soo.. you hate me guys i guess
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ssss.jpg
Size:	575.6 KB
ID:	1726237

Comment

Name:	STUCK.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	544.6 KB
ID:	1726238
                          come on guys Stuck time =/ need hammers

Comment

Name:	r2 wb bug.jpg
Size:	251.3 KB
ID:	1727509

Im getting this regardless of what battles I try to partake in. Just attempted cloudwinder and received the same error appearing. Server 92, so can this be fixed, please?

Comment

• Seriously..when are you going to fix CSGW bug..cant get in and fight...your are starting to **** me off

Guess R2 does not care for it´s costumers how pays and play their games.
                              Last edited by R293248412; 10-23-2016, 02:58 PM.
                              Dr_Von_Doom

Comment

• after maintenance my exp in my world tree down can u please back my exp Click image for larger version

Name:	fre.jpg
Size:	532.6 KB
ID:	1727519

Comment

Working...
                                X