Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Player survey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player survey

Another one that don´t work, I get. "You can´t collect the same pack more than once", and I havn´t collected it at all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	player survey.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	1774320

I think we get that error because we've already collected that pack before from a previous code. I tried that myself and got the same thing.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
      I think we get that error because we've already collected that pack before from a previous code. I tried that myself and got the same thing.
      Not that I have any hopes up, but I filled a ticket (still havn´t gotten an answer on my last ticket). IT shouldn´t matter if we collected 1000 of these packs before from different events, just as long as we didn´t collect from the code given from this survey. Its not a big reward, but some extra vouchers and gempacks are always welcome.

Comment

I did the survey, got the code and it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Spahndrive View Post
          Not that I have any hopes up, but I filled a ticket (still havn´t gotten an answer on my last ticket). IT shouldn´t matter if we collected 1000 of these packs before from different events, just as long as we didn´t collect from the code given from this survey. Its not a big reward, but some extra vouchers and gempacks are always welcome.
          Could you give me the ticket number. I will see if I can pass it along for some resolution. Was it a ticket for Shadowbound or another game?
          ShadowBound Forum Mod - Ask me anything game related
          R2 Games Forum Rules
          File a ticket

Comment

Idk where to post this, so I guess I'll post it here.
            If my main is on Armorgames, how do I collect the pack??
            I had to log on with my r2 account to fill the survey, but it doesn't allow me to collect the rewards with my armorgames account =(
            S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Unfortunately, the survey is only for R2Games to help improve player satisfaction. Therefore, there is simply no way we could get the pack to your account on other publishers other than R2.
              ShadowBound Forum Mod - Ask me anything game related
              R2 Games Forum Rules
              File a ticket

Comment

i got the same message today after complete the survey

Comment

Working...
                X