Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

In game insulting - solution except blocking.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In game insulting - solution except blocking.

I have been harassed by one player constantly insulting me when i enslaved him at farm... i wanted to punish him for that so thats why i'm here to give you proofs. I expect you admins do something about it and punish that guy.
    There has been many other insults i didnt put here... since i decided just now i wont let it be this time.

I think you can browse chat history so do it please.
    Last edited by R2125437944; 06-18-2015, 01:30 PM. Reason: swrong title

Thank you for the Screenshots. This has already been taken care of.
    Last edited by ShadowScribe; 06-17-2015, 09:59 AM.
    ShadowBound Forum Mod - Ask me anything game related
    R2 Games Forum Rules
    File a ticket

Comment

How did you take care of him when again today he continue to insult me ... i wont black list him.... you guys do something about it...

he has been insulting everyone in my guild .. not only rude words but rly hard insulting on family and so on so please do BAN him he deserve it. Check his chat logs you will see.
      Last edited by R2125437944; 06-18-2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

why you dont blacklist and stop provocating him for make him continue insult you? is not that better buddy¿¿

Comment

Geez, all that for "enslaving" her? How many times? While I don't advocate for such, but I think it's just best you leave her alone since she does whine.
          YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
          Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
          RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
          I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Herald even if you blacklist it will stop the harassment of yourself. Still as long as you have beat them in Arena you can enslave them.

Comment

answer is simple blacklist...blacklist means you cant see him in chat or pm but he still can see you in world chat
              and you still can do everything to him like enslave and all
              MaleTsuki S49

MOVE ON

Comment

right its simple anyway i dont like when someone behave like this and doesnt get punished

Comment

Originally posted by R2125437944 View Post
                  right its simple anyway i dont like when someone behave like this and doesnt get punished
                  what u realy want is admin take an action about this isue right joe?not just u blacklist him and problem solved.
                  well.,banned only for cheating and hacking not for insulting and swearing i think, so for right now the best for u is blacklist and let admin think something about this isue solution

Comment

Have easier solution, just ignore that person. Screenshot and report he's/she's behavior but don't answer back top him/her.

Comment

Originally posted by fannbizen View Post
                      what u realy want is admin take an action about this isue right joe?not just u blacklist him and problem solved.
                      well.,banned only for cheating and hacking not for insulting and swearing i think, so for right now the best for u is blacklist and let admin think something about this isue solution
                      Yeah i get it... when they ban every swearing and insulting ppl out there ... there wouldnt be any players left i guess :-), this is not an ordinary example he is insulting everyone with rly bad language doesnt matter who it is ... its so disgusting when someone insult you and your family with worst possible words.

Originally posted by papas View Post
                      Have easier solution, just ignore that person. Screenshot and report he's/she's behavior but don't answer back top him/her.
                      Yes already done.

Comment

There is an order of punishments for repeat offenders. For slander and foul language it is generally a mute for a set amount of time. If the player continues to use foul language repeatedly after being punished then yes the end result is a ban. We do not take account bans lightly. Regardless of a player's attitude, the person is still putting time, effort and most likely real money into his/her character. This is why we have the Blacklist function. So, every player may play in peace in the case there is 1-2 bad apples in the server. I would strongly advise you to blacklist the player. It may not be what you want, but it is in the game for exactly this purpose. Posting screenshots of what he says is good, as it allows us to have evidence against him for punishments, but if he is truly a bad player, he will begin harassing a different player once he cannot insult you anymore. This is the kind of thing we need to build a case for banning him. I hope this puts everything into a better perspective for you.
                        ShadowBound Forum Mod - Ask me anything game related
                        R2 Games Forum Rules
                        File a ticket

Comment

Thanks for explaining ... you can lock thread i guess.

Comment

I think the Farm addition has caused more problems than its worth. We have a lot that complain all the time.
                            jade S6 NightAngels
                            FallenSaints

Comment

Tried the screenshot thing - from the insulting messages that I got last night.....u already have dozens of complaints re: RAREReality w/player Yuri and company - they think because they are cashers they can do anything....I unfriend, others just put on blacklist and they just come up with another way of insulting and cussing in different lanuages - u ppl do nothing

Comment

Working...
                              X