Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

talismans [Resolved]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talismans [Resolved]

hi, can you fix this bug pls, i missed alot off epic talismans and now i could finally take a shot off it...this is the 2nd time i ask, it was fixed but now it's back
    again greets Darkmoon s42

Click image for larger version

Name:	sbtl.png
Views:	1
Size:	256.1 KB
ID:	1775575Click image for larger version

Name:	tli.png
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	1775576

Sorry, but what is the bug here?

Comment

Same question... Whats going on that you need help with?
      ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
        Same question... Whats going on that you need help with?
        are you kidding me? i took a shot off the epic talisman i needed to get with collecting but it didn't show up in my bagpack...
        and this is not the FIRST TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by NenoLight View Post
          are you kidding me? i took a shot off the epic talisman i needed to get with collecting but it didn't show up in my bagpack...
          and this is not the FIRST TIME!
          Lol, you do realize that it is done randomly? Not click-what-you-see-and-get items. No matter what icon it is shown, it still is done randomly. So it's not bug. It's working fine. Depend on your luck.

Comment

underdoogs is correct, you have a chance to get an epic talisman its not guaranteed. You might want to read the description again, its right above the collect button it says rare or epic talisman. This is not a mistake or a bug.

Comment

can u pls read this correctly OK?????

I'll say it in diffrent steps:

1: I click the collect button
              2: it said i received 60 points and an epic talisman
              3: i didn't get the epic talisman

and 4: when i get a rare or an common talisman from the roll it says 10 points or 30 points and than i get that talisman i saw after the role...

so 5: i get the 60 points but not the epic talisman!!!
              Last edited by R24609027; 09-06-2015, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Look at the last page of available spaces in your bag. All new talismans end up there if you don't sort.
                Shadowbound Mod StarrySky

Comment

Your ss caused the confusion. It doesn't show what was received all you show us is you collection of talismans. No where in that shot does it show that you were to get an epic tali. But that being said they do not auto sort, you have to hit the sort button yourself. If you do not then all you have to do is look at the last page of talis that you have and you will see the one you got, just as Starry said.

Comment

DM if u click the left 1 u get a chance to get a common to rare talisman's if u click the right 1 u get a chance to collect rare to epic it doesnt grantee u get epic it's base on luck usually u get rare (most of the times)

Comment

i sorted my bag so i let u see the first page after the sort...

I know i don't get epic but if u get 60 points than it's an epic!!! 30 points is rare and 10 points is uncummen AND I HAD 60 POINTS BUT NO TALISMAN

this is not the first time i post something like this i said!! and than they had fixed it

can no1 understand this or what...

Comment

You might need to screenshot the chat box, to show the item you receive, as in epic talisman, etc. and screenshot of talisman, that should show that you dont get it and its a bug.

But you didn't do it, and this screenshot didn't show anything that match your stat, we dont know you picked up epic because all we see is your points and your collection. WE do not know your previous talisman points. Do you understand?

Comment

i understand it but you have shown no proof as to what you were supposed to get. All you show us is your talismans that you already have. The screen shot that needs to be there is the one stating what tali you received. And I do suggest that you read underneath the rare/epic tali section. Any time you click that button you get 60 pts regardless of the talisman that you receive, 60 pts if its rare and 60pts if its epic. There is no bug here. This matter is resolved Click image for larger version

Name:	talis 60pts.jpg
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	1716797
                          Last edited by ModReaver; 09-07-2015, 12:37 PM. Reason: adding pic

Comment

the previous mod that understood my problem had fixed it atleast thx for no help at all, i don't try anymore for this game let everyone have there epics while i only get the points with no talisman i don't give a damanymore about this game
                            Last edited by ModReaver; 09-07-2015, 01:05 PM. Reason: clearing abrev profanity

Comment

If you provide us with the correct information we would be able to do something about it. Without that information there is nothing we can do.
                              Also this thread was in the wrong section of the forum, I have moved it to the correct one for you.
                              If you have the correct proof in the next 24 hrs please feel free to post it, otherwise we will consider this resolved and close the thread
                              Last edited by ModReaver; 09-07-2015, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X