Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Elemental Hit bug [resolved]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental Hit bug [resolved]

Hi looking at my elemental hit I noticed my main doesnt make any elemental dmg

GweirWimkin
    S49

Click image for larger version

Name:	horse elemental falcor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	288.3 KB
ID:	1775825

Name:	Horse elemental main hit.jpg
Size:	270.0 KB
ID:	1775824

Name:	3v3 hit gweir.jpg
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	1775827

Name:	3v3 hit gweir.jpg
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	1775827

first pic is falcor hit
    second is my main hit
    attached file is prince hell ,evergreen and mange hit
    fourth pic is from 3v3 warrior making elemental dmg
    fifth pic is my main not doing any elemental dmg .....

only the magic based char. does elemental hit ....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Maick1231; 09-10-2015, 03:29 PM.

just a question first do you have an element assigned to your main?
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
      just a question first do you have an element assigned to your main?

XD yes of course I even tried multiple elemental

Comment

lol sorry I had to ask.. Do me a favor take all mercs and pet off and pk someone so you can give me a clear screen shot of the dmg dealt just by your main. It will go a long way in figuring out what is going on. One other thing find out what elements your opponent was using and what level they are for me please, I'm working on a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
          lol sorry I had to ask.. Do me a favor take all mercs and pet off and pk someone so you can give me a clear screen shot of the dmg dealt just by your main. It will go a long way in figuring out what is going on. One other thing find out what elements your opponent was using and what level they are for me please, I'm working on a theory.
          yeah ... I have some of my own too I know where youre going and I was going that way too ..... some element not working on the other or yeah maybe countered because they are too weak .....

Comment

yeah trying my elemental in pk and they work only while I hit opponent main .....
            nope sorry my bad elemental working fine in pk .......(edited) well element doesnt work against pet XD

Name:	hitting main.jpg
Size:	336.0 KB
ID:	1716914Click image for larger version

Name:	hitting pet.jpg
Size:	324.4 KB
ID:	1716915
            Last edited by Maick1231; 09-10-2015, 07:15 PM.

Comment

of the second set you put in there was elemental damage shown by the thunder bolt

Comment

Actually on crit it never shows...it shows as regular crit dmg. (non elemental) Same is true with elemental dmg...it doesn't show as a crit. (I think I had this same confusion too)

I've never seen the element show on a crit...or the 'crit' graphic show up on an elemental dmg. (that's why on that pet hit screen there is no element)(though I don't know if I see lag and that isn't a crit dmg and it's just a regular dmg with a crit graphic next to it or if that is an actual crit)
                Last edited by StarrySky; 09-10-2015, 08:32 PM.
                Shadowbound Mod StarrySky

Comment

Ok I have taken the time to watch and test my main character. In that time I have found that when you hit a crit you will not see the elemental sign for the elemental damage. But when there is not a crit (whether it is caused by crit res or felix) you will see the elemental sign for the elemental dmg. Starry is right on with her explanation, and I didn't just test with my main account. It holds true with every character that has a high crit. I myself would prefer to see the crit descriptor vs the ele dmg descriptor, but the elemental damage is still calculated within the crit dmg. This is not a bug in the workings of the game, if anything it would be counted as a visual bug because you are not seeing the elemental dmg descriptor.
                  Last edited by ModReaver; 09-10-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

lol yeah could have been solved with the last two screenshots I made XD thx for your time on that one glad to hear they do count on crit. dmg result when I noticed I was wondering if they did XD

Comment

Working...
                    X