Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Statue Artifacts set complete, but no title.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statue Artifacts set complete, but no title.

Hello,

I did what no others willingly to do to help fix the issue. The Statue collector title didnt appear in my list after I claim all available nodes to quality D or above. As screenshot shows, all is (B) or above. And no title.

And I already send in ticket few mins ago, so I just post here. To increase chance for it to be fix. Hopefully, it will be implemented.

Thanks for the work you've done, Mods. (compliment, not degraded)
    Attached Files

Thank you underdoogs. If you do not receiver a response in 24 hrs please leave the ticket # here so that I can have it followed up on.
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

statue title

Click image for larger version

Name:	statue.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	252.8 KB
ID:	1722661

please to check it thanks..
      merry christmas r2 and happy new year

Comment

Thank you for the information and ss evo. If no response please provide me with the ticket #

Comment

Sure, I will. Thanks ModReaver.

Comment

Got response last night, but got to say that was wrong.

"Greetings Underdogs,

Thank you for contacting us.We would like to inform you that in order to active these title required a complete same type of 10 Artifacts for D,C,B,A, and S Statue Collector regarding into this matter.

-The R2Games Team"

The screenshot already show that I got (B) collector and above, but they dont reply afterwards.

Comment

Hmmm that doesn't track. According to the title description you receive the title as long as you have all statues no matter the quality, but only receive the title for the statue of lowest quality. Ill have to get them to look into it further, otherwise they will have to change the description

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fre.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	273.2 KB
ID:	1722720

also at me can u fix it or look into at it i got the same on them not got the title for the statue

â„¢Game_Overâ„¢
                s33 silver spire

Comment

This seems to be occurring for everyone that has completed the statue collection, so it will be forwarded so that it can be fixed (one way or the other)

Comment

Great, thanks ModReaver. And to everyone who chipped in to make the problem noticeable bigger.

Take care ^^

Comment

This issue has been resolved with the last maintnance

Comment

Working...
                      X