Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

email from support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email from support

I have nothing but trouble getting a reply email when I send in a support ticket....it's been happening all month and today is no exception - been waiting hours to hear something from you people. Can't click confirm button - because I have not heard a word from the support team. The last time I did hear back was when I directly emailed back from an old support ticket. Tks again Vicky for your help - I hope someone answers this soon! S38 - smokelady

really don't want to put up any transaction data....I already sent it in am email to support several hrs ago

Invoice ID: 201512281023277111_en

Ok so youre having issues with the support system. Unfortunately youre not giving me much information to go on as to why you are contacting support. Makes it a little difficult to help
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

your support system asks for confirmation that I have received an email when I send in ticket..can't confirm because I am not getting any emails from submission..........my issues include missing rewards, glitch in farm attempts and rescue attempts, skipping over chest in cloudwinder, and delay in receiving items from store. I send in support ticket and get no email to reply to or confirm that it has been sent. Again today, farm is messed up and I have been waiting hours for purchase from store....sent all the info including the receipt in a support ticket and still waiting.

Comment

do you have the ticket # if so may I have it?
        ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Working...
        X