Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Elemental Tower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental Tower

I died on flor 34 Elemental Tower . i use talisman for defence . i dont use talisman Blessing or false death .my main was with 0 hp and i have attack mobs 2 time . also mobs attack me back . after 2 turn Borboleta is heal me . I asked a player from my guild to watch battle . we think is a litle bug on element . please ceck .

thank you
    ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you are reporting. As to checking we would need a video so that we could see what happened. If you could provide that we would be more than happy to check it
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Sounds like he "died" but without using blessing or false death he was still alive and fighting. After fighting for 2 rounds his healer healed him.

Comment

thanx for the translation.. We still need a video to see

Comment

when your main have too law hp(ike 5-10k hp) you may see him as dead if he dodge 2 more rounds your healer will heal it happens to me many times no bug
          :cool:(hardy$boy) server 73:cool:

Comment

and that is true also...but until I see what we are dealing with (ie video) I wont be able to say either way

Comment

i have Action ( to make video ) but is imposible to put on youtube . is dont make good format . if you know a good program to make movie i will be happy to use and post a video next time when i see somting what is not good on game . for moment i just try to help R2 with posible bug .

about Element , i was with 0 hp i hit mobs and i die back . but mobs hit my main ( mobs hit on my dodge and ironwal ) .
              P.S. thank you R258736873 for explain
              ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

VLC media...that one will allow you to make a vid and post to youtube so that we can have the link to it/vid of it

Comment

Working...
                X