Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

recharges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recharges

Now can't even get a recharge to work....let alone before that waiting 7 to 1o hours before this to get one......paypal wont login xsolla doesn't work.....You don't seem to want money??? Then when u send ticket on it, it takes 3 days for reply, come on.....meanwhile missing all events to cash on...poor customer service....Janu S49

Odd I just tried it and it went thru just fine. Clear cache and cookies, flush dns, reboot and try again
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

recharges

Well finally got recharge in and it not working again....get no recharge but R2 got paid....Been waiting since early yesterday......This has been going on for months.
      Last edited by R22194840; 01-09-2016, 02:08 AM. Reason: wanted to delete paypal one

Comment

ticket number 201601081108541183_en

Comment

Did you submit a ticket? If so could you please provide me with the ticket number? If not please send in a ticket

Comment

my ticket order number is again.....201601081108541183_en

Comment

not your order number..ticket number that you submitted to r2games support

Comment

ticket system isn't working. I was notified yesterday they were blocking my account due to chargebacks. I fixed the chargebacks, but now can't submit a ticket to notice them. If you click on the http://support.r2games.com, you'll get "Cant connect to host"....seriously, what the hell is going on with this company!!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	epic fail.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	1722993 Then how come I hav this ticket number?????

Comment

Originally posted by R22194840 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]157304[/ATTACH] Then how come I hav this ticket number?????
                    That is not a ticket number that is an order number. Second if your account has been blocked due to chargebacks, there is nothing I can do to change it. I will be more than happy to pass the information to a gm but honestly youre going to need to go thru the ticket system to get this taken care of. Part of the Tos agreement says that if you do charge backs your account would be blocked. If you violated this the issue you are experiencing was caused by you alone. And just a side note, the ticket system came up fine for me using your link

Comment

if you look at the very bottom it says "this message was sent to ***********@yahoo,com in reference to case # 481396" that last number is what I needed thank you for providing it. Second you never post tickets on the forum again it is a violation of TOS
                      Last edited by ModReaver; 01-09-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Oh so sorry.....well couldn't find the number......and Ive been dealing with these recharge problems for months now....just a little aggravated, I know its not your fault, I have countless of times tried to deal with them directly about the problem but of no avail, TY

Comment

Working...
                        X