Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Update BR not working in CSHB

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This happened to me last HB and CShb...Luckily for me my server mates like to log off with inv on and I log off with HS on....
    The whole HB and CShb i couldnt change a thing. But then again, it might have kept me from making a big boo boo since i got to finals. I had the most horrible formation, and was bout 120k br less than my max.

Comment

Ok if you can give me a screen shot with all of the servers in the battle zone it would be appreciated. Click change zone and then take the screen shot
      ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CSHB Warzone.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.6 KB
ID:	1724423

here is my warzone

Comment

thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
            Ok if you can give me a screen shot with all of the servers in the battle zone it would be appreciated. Click change zone and then take the screen shot
            And here is mine:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cshb1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	264.9 KB
ID:	1724424

Comment

Can anyone tell me if they can update their br after the preliminaries? If not please give me a screen shot of the resulting error message

Comment

same problem on s31 and s33 cant update BR and there is "youve been eliminated"

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
                  Can anyone tell me if they can update their br after the preliminaries? If not please give me a screen shot of the resulting error message
                  I already did that ^^ right after preliminaries, when I also pointed out that records were not available to view. Still cannot update BR, still same 'You have been eliminated message'. I do not know what else to screenshot, this is a real issue. Do they not know?

Circe ~ S29 Level 90 Tiger War Zone etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by R297815089 View Post
                    I already did that ^^ right after preliminaries, when I also pointed out that records were not available to view. Still cannot update BR, still same 'You have been eliminated message'. I do not know what else to screenshot, this is a real issue. Do they not know?

Circe ~ S29 Level 90 Tiger War Zone etc etc
                    Agreed, it's the same error, as from before the preliminaries.
                    Also, since the first day of Heroic Battle, there hasn't been the daily automated BR recording in the AM that there normally is.
                    You can't see what battles were fought during the preliminaries.
                    Only those who can update their BR, are those who won their bracket in their single server heroic battle, since the winners aren't "eliminated."

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say this is affecting all R2 servers, no matter which region; just not everyone is reporting it.

Lanalia - level 82 - S82 - Dragon War Zone

Comment

S85 also has this problem..no one can update br..same for S87, S73 and S81

Comment

same to me
                        S83 - DonX

Comment

but why did you have to open a new thread when there is one already, with screenshots and everything http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....orking-in-CSHB

Comment

The same is happing in my server. I can update because i have won the hb, but my guildies and others who didn't win, can't.
                            Servers 45,47,52 and 54.

Kyumin s47
                            Kyumin S47
                            XiuHan S54

Comment

The bug is also present on several (probably all) Europe servers. Or at the least Tiger War Zone. s3 to s68+s89.

Comment

seems like all shadowbound zones have this bug
                                mod should be easy ask in your own server

a friend play in oceanic and she cant update br too
                                east, europe and oceanic has this bug

last month the same bug, csgw bugged too and WE DIDNT GET ANY COMPENSATION
                                hb bug again so this mean csgw will be bugged again??

Comment

Working...
                                X