Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Update BR not working in CSHB

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update BR not working in CSHB

I cant update my new BR and i already sent a ticket,hope this will fix asap.thank you.

same here cant change form for CSHB and to me this migth mean I will be eliminated without any chance to retaliate thx for that really

Click image for larger version

Name:	CSHB form bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	1724414

GweirWimkin
    S49
    Last edited by audreiib; 04-11-2016, 10:29 AM.

Comment

you cant hit the button? is that what is going on?
      ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
        We can hit the button but BR doesn't update. We get the message "You've been eliminated" and we all remember what that means from last months's CSHB. It means we won't be able to update formation/talis etc, and AGAIN we won't get a fair chance at fighting. Apparently, even though maintenance happened a couple of times CSHB remains messed up. Let's hope I'm wrong.
        Circe ~ S29

Comment

Originally posted by R297815089 View Post
          We can hit the button but BR doesn't update. We get the message "You've been eliminated" and we all remember what that means from last months's CSHB. It means we won't be able to update formation/talis etc, and AGAIN we won't get a fair chance at fighting. Apparently, even though maintenance happened a couple of times CSHB remains messed up. Let's hope I'm wrong.
          Circe ~ S29
          Exactly what she said....we hit the BR button and it say we've been eliminated.
          Also note, I don't recall receiving the automated message saying our BR has been updated at 10am, like it normally does, as well.

Comment

Thank you that's the information I was missing, I will pass this information along and I hope they get it fixed quickly. I will need to know what servers are in you battle groupings please.
            Last edited by ModReaver; 04-11-2016, 11:56 AM.
            ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Thank you that's the information I was missing, I will pass this information along and I hope they get it fixed quickly. I will need to know what servers are in you battle groupings please.
              Dragon War Zone region, servers 82 to 120

I am on server 82, specifically.

Comment

Name:	cshb.jpg
Size:	310.5 KB
ID:	1724418

s27 PhiLong

Comment

Tiger War Zone, servers 26, 27, 29, all levels are affected.

Comment

i can't update my new br my server is 4 and zone is tiger war zone

hope it can be fixed soon

voodoo s4

Comment

Ok so apparently ONLY the HB Champions can update BR, so those who renounced that win/title or were less fortunate are once again flying blindly. Records are not available for viewing and the Log shows zero, status Eliminated. Unless a miracle maintenance can fix this mess overnight CSHB this month will again be irrelevant, unfair and a complete waste of time.. not to mention $$

Name:	cshb_records.png
Size:	436.4 KB
ID:	1724419
                      Circe ~S29
                      Last edited by R297815089; 04-11-2016, 01:43 PM. Reason: forgot to sign

Comment

Made it thru elimination, but I still can't update BR. Still says "You've been eliminated!" I say, "Oh yes, I certainly will be!" LOL!

Comment

No work update in cshb

you've eliminated say me after use update Br in cshb!

Comment

in me to no work update s50

Comment

is that a serious question or you were just trying to test me out ????

Comment

Working...
                              X