Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Update BR not working in CSHB

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jasonstatham536
    started a topic Update BR not working in CSHB

Update BR not working in CSHB

I cant update my new BR and i already sent a ticket,hope this will fix asap.thank you.

• ModReaver
    replied
    Thank you all for the information you provided, I have forwarded it all for the issue to be fixed. Seeing as how some people are trying to take the thread to complain about not receiving compensation I will now be closing the thread and will only reopen it when I have further information

Leave a comment:

• Spahndrive
    replied
    Originally posted by Chiekyruko View Post
    s
    last month the same bug, csgw bugged too and WE DIDNT GET ANY COMPENSATION
    Its R2 we are talking about, so "soon" will prolly be in about a year (2 weeks is nothing).

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
    We will be sending out compensation for this soon.

Leave a comment:

• R235545190
    replied
    Can't update our BR. Says" Your Eliminated"
    S105 Tiger zone 73-119!
    And yes I agree with Chiekyruko "WE DIDN'T GET ANY COMPENSATION for csgw being a mess/buged!

Leave a comment:

• Chiekyruko
    replied
    seems like all shadowbound zones have this bug
    mod should be easy ask in your own server

a friend play in oceanic and she cant update br too
    east, europe and oceanic has this bug

last month the same bug, csgw bugged too and WE DIDNT GET ANY COMPENSATION
    hb bug again so this mean csgw will be bugged again??

Leave a comment:

• s40Ice
    replied
    The bug is also present on several (probably all) Europe servers. Or at the least Tiger War Zone. s3 to s68+s89.

Leave a comment:

• R2103507464
    replied
    The same is happing in my server. I can update because i have won the hb, but my guildies and others who didn't win, can't.
    Servers 45,47,52 and 54.

Kyumin s47

Leave a comment:

• R297815089
    replied
    but why did you have to open a new thread when there is one already, with screenshots and everything http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....orking-in-CSHB

Leave a comment:

• R28373175
    replied
    same to me

Leave a comment:

• Crypticblonde
    replied
    S85 also has this problem..no one can update br..same for S87, S73 and S81

Leave a comment:

• mm70cor
    replied
    Originally posted by R297815089 View Post
    I already did that ^^ right after preliminaries, when I also pointed out that records were not available to view. Still cannot update BR, still same 'You have been eliminated message'. I do not know what else to screenshot, this is a real issue. Do they not know?

Circe ~ S29 Level 90 Tiger War Zone etc etc
    Agreed, it's the same error, as from before the preliminaries.
    Also, since the first day of Heroic Battle, there hasn't been the daily automated BR recording in the AM that there normally is.
    You can't see what battles were fought during the preliminaries.
    Only those who can update their BR, are those who won their bracket in their single server heroic battle, since the winners aren't "eliminated."

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say this is affecting all R2 servers, no matter which region; just not everyone is reporting it.

Lanalia - level 82 - S82 - Dragon War Zone

Leave a comment:

• R297815089
    replied
    Can anyone tell me if they can update their br after the preliminaries? If not please give me a screen shot of the resulting error message
    I already did that ^^ right after preliminaries, when I also pointed out that records were not available to view. Still cannot update BR, still same 'You have been eliminated message'. I do not know what else to screenshot, this is a real issue. Do they not know?

Circe ~ S29 Level 90 Tiger War Zone etc etc

Leave a comment:

• r2frech
    replied
    same problem on s31 and s33 cant update BR and there is "youve been eliminated"

Leave a comment:

• ModReaver
    replied
    Can anyone tell me if they can update their br after the preliminaries? If not please give me a screen shot of the resulting error message

Leave a comment:

• mm70cor
    replied
    Ok if you can give me a screen shot with all of the servers in the battle zone it would be appreciated. Click change zone and then take the screen shot
    And here is mine:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cshb1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	264.9 KB
ID:	1724424

Leave a comment:

Working...
X