Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

server 52

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server 52

crusades does not work , and all block...Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	518.0 KB
ID:	1782186
    Last edited by R2105312364; 05-28-2016, 09:38 AM.

I need more information please, and a screen shot also
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

or performed copying the image, as I see lack of mercenaries , and when I do to fight misiblocca everything.

Comment

in this issues the player could not start any battles. and he did one round with no issues then he reset and this is what came up. he had no option to add mercs for the line up nor able to start a battle
        Last edited by Turtle9m; 05-28-2016, 10:19 AM.

Comment

thank you I will report it

Comment

thx you for look the problem...

Comment

From what I have been told this issue was caused at reset, it should be fine tomorrow

Comment

Today also the same problem all blocked .Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	1725021

Comment

Thank you I will report it

Comment

I understand that you have to return , but I have days that I can not access the event crusades , I lose myself wings items , money, opening of 10 small boxes , opening 5 large boxes , which contained the following items , wings , money, gems 1-5 (random ) , honor (random ) are already 4 crusades , therefore I lose 40 small and 20 large crates when risaneranno the problem as that which I will or lost ?

Comment

Any type of compensation is at the discretion of the devs. Simply submit a ticket and let them know whats happening and what you are looking for and good luck.

Comment

you need to rest it to get it fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        :cool:(hardy$boy) server 73:cool:

Comment

I think the word you are looking for hardyboy is reset

Comment

not very good at english soo trying my best not to spell wrong!
                            :cool:(hardy$boy) server 73:cool:

Comment

today crusades and locked , I do not understand have passed days and the problem remains , Mr. Moderator ( modreaver ) am asking a question I'm wasting my time writing here that this problem there ? ..... send a ticket and meet me you must have a screen shot , ok I do not write that demordo or wrote of the problem here in the bug report , I send two screen shots , and have not heard about the harm they are days that I lose money and gems objects , then rephrase the question sir moderator I'm wasting my time here ??? because if I am left at the mercy of the waves soon do I get out of this game because I feel taken ingiro ........ or send a ticket R2Games Support Elves ( support@r2games.com ) or written here several times and the problem remains equal for days .

Comment

Working...
                              X