Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Bug Reports Forum Guide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Reports Forum Guide

Hello, and welcome to the Shadowbound Bug Reports forum. This forum is a place for players of Shadowbound to report bugs, and for our bug team to check through those reports on a daily basis, combing through the threads for potential new bugs that had not be reported before. When posting a report on bugs, please be sure to be as detailed as possible in your description of the bug. Including screenshots of bugs or the effects of the bug within your post are also extremely helpful. Trying to give you all a good game

Activation Code Pack.. I go through the motions but no code appears... Is this because it is a new game or is there a glitch..?? So far I am liking the game
    LadyStephano

Comment

I am having problem on jewel hunt, 3 to 4 gems are in line and sometime it doesn't disappeared and sometime out of 4 only 3 disappeared. Look like the game is having colours blind.

Comment

Having same problem with Activation Pack,but code appears,nothing happens when i click activate

Comment

When the Favorite Pack tab is clicked,I try and book mark the game,and then nothing happens. I dont get any vouchers

Comment

Activation Pack & Facebook LIKE pack is not working.

Comment

my pack worked, my only prob. is I'm stuck at lvl 39! Can't get to 40 right now, i'll just keep refreshing the page. It's working now lol forgot to group that lvl.
              Last edited by Orbane; 07-19-2014, 07:48 AM.

Comment

i cant go out from this map. Always appear the combat. If i refresh the page, i entry automatically in combat and when the combat finally, i cant go out
                I come back a zone because i want to obtain 3* in all zones (main quest)

Someone help me!!! I cant play it
                Attached Files
                Last edited by raxodian; 07-19-2014, 10:51 AM.

Comment

it looks like you are part way thru a quest, finish it by hitting the start button
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

yeah, i attack the monster but i can leave the map.

This morning, I can play normally

Comment

why cant i login to both servers? i really don like that especially for the people who did spent enough money on this gam already like me please fix this asap

Comment

hi i got problem with the screen. i reached the part whereby i need to recruit sweetbriar, i couldnt see the full pop up. Half of it is in the black area of the game screen and thus not allowing me to click it at all. pls help

Comment

"receive the data of server failed Please contact the GM"- at screen
                          why i can't enter the game?i play at one computer, then go another & cant enter. even at first comp i can't connect...help me plz

Comment

server wont start it says, RECEIVE DATA SERVER FAILD CONTACT YOUR GM but i cant if i cant enter the game & i hope we get compensation

Comment

ooh thats server s4 ty

Comment

Working...
                              X