Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

server laggs then crash's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server laggs then crash's

help i play for about 45mins ok then game gets laggy then freezes then crash's ive clear my cache cookies all the normal things i play knights fable that is fine i play LOA and thats is fine please help

we are aware of some issues with the game and flash player v14, they are being looked into but it may be a while before we have isolated the cause of the issue
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ok thank you for your feedback

Comment

btw. it lags less if you minimize the chat window with the double arrow icon (click twice, first time it will be bigger)
        at least it works on my side, maybe it helps others too.

Regards
        Caramon
        Proud leader of the Dragons

Comment

I admit, that this is a rare browser game that can use up to 1.5 GiG of ram in my task manager. Like if something wasn't optimized. Take ur time to fix it, but I hope we will get news about how it's going. Game is very fun so far, would hate see it vanish cause of massive lags/crashes and people getting mad...

Comment

it may be a flash player issue. there have been reports of the same issue in other R2 games when players have upgraded to flash player 14.....
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Wow, such fast answer.. I wonder if I should purposely downgrade my flash to 13 and see how it goes from there...Really DO like game, A LOT, which does so many things different then others.. Those random crashes are so annoying though.. WIll mak emany tests with flash 13 and come back to tell results of stability...

Comment

Don't forget if you're using Chrome to take it off the Chrome path flash player and use your own. It's much more reliable.

Comment

Call me stupid but how do you take off your google chrome flash player so you can use your own computer's?
                  (a "walk though for dummies" would help me a lot) PLEASE!?!

Comment

These instructions apply to Google Chrome on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS.

Type chrome: plugins in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page.
                    On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing.

There will be two. One with 'chrome' in its link, and yours. Disable the Chrome, enable yours.
                    Finished!

(I had to space out chrome: plugins, when adding the : and p it adds a smiley)

Comment

Working...
                    X