Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

First recharge pack bugged.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daevian
    started a topic First recharge pack bugged.

First recharge pack bugged.

States 'Collect' for numerous people, even though we've collected a pack prior to the new deals. Has been like this since day 2.
    Update: I've cleared cache and history, and it's still there. Just to rule that out.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bug4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	337.0 KB
ID:	1753653
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Daevian; 07-21-2014, 12:58 AM.

• Daevian
    replied
    That's what I thought as well. People in game were saying they've been collecting First Recharge packs since the server start, which a lot of people found odd.
    The confusion may have been a mix up between people saying what was supposed to happen, and a lack of clarification up until this point. That's initially what I was telling people in game until a group stated they've continued to claim them.

Ah well. Now that the first event is over, my issue is fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    First recharge packs are ONLY for the FIRST recharge on a character, not any other recharge..... they can be collected from the new server icon on the left of the screen, it will say recharge but click on it anyway to collect the FIRST recharge rewards

Leave a comment:

• R2775444
    replied
    Update (I'm post #9/Mickin) was able to claim it, didn't try anything too special. I wonder if it was fixed server side?

Leave a comment:

• truesatan
    replied
    Sounding like a GM or Vet now, but clearing the cache and reloading the game worked.
    It says recharge, if you press recharge you will get the package.

But I guess it is a bug, so the devs should fix it asap

Regards
    Caramon S1
    Proud leader of the Dragons

Leave a comment:

• R2775444
    replied
    I'm having the same problem. All the previous packs were opened just fine, this is the first time it's not working.

Character name is Mickin

Leave a comment:

• R211351163
    replied
    why i cant collect my gift pack after i recharcge today it was a bug or not i have same problem with Daevian
    harvey her S1 server
    Last edited by R211351163; 07-21-2014, 10:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• truesatan
    replied
    Filed a ticket as well Kit
    Do you want the ticket number?
    Regards
    Caramon S1
    Proud leader of the Dragons

Leave a comment:

• Daevian
    replied
    Clicking Recharge, on either one, says I'm not eligible for the pack.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    thanks for posting that

Leave a comment:

• R22891362
    replied
    For me, it's the first recharge for the day. Every other day has been a different pack (yesterday I remember was mount shards which I missed), and we've been able to claim. This is the first day it hasn't worked. I've tried refreshing, then relogging (both times clearing cache), and still not able to claim

UPDATE:

I clicked the word 'Recharge' in the New Server button (to the left of the screen), and it worked. Just doesn't say 'Collect' like it has previously.

Hopefully others can see the 'fix'.
    Last edited by R22891362; 07-21-2014, 02:32 AM. Reason: updated

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    IF it is a first recharge on a character and not a first recharge of the day, try claiming it from the New Server event on the left side of the screen

Leave a comment:

• R22891362
    replied
    I'm having the same problem.. IGN Liberti s1

Click image for larger version

Name:	21julyRecharge.png
Views:	1
Size:	679.5 KB
ID:	1691563

Leave a comment:

Working...
X