Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

System time difference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System time difference

This is really getting on my nerves. Every few seconds i get a message that says the system detected a large difference between my time and system time, and that i should stop using cheating devices. ***?!?

Click image for larger version

Name:	shadow.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	1753847

Can't play the game normally. Every time the message pops up i have to refresh, loosing online time, rewards, etc....

My system time and time zone are server time +1.
    Last edited by vicizup; 07-25-2014, 03:11 AM. Reason: added some stuff

No one? GM, admin, ...., someone?

Comment

is your computer clock and computer bios clock both correct ?

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/e...chnicalqueries

it can be a issue when the clock on your computer is not synced correctly

try syncing your computer time

http://www.nist.gov/pml/div688/grp40/its.cfm

Comment

I'm running this game from a VM, that syncs time from the host. Time on the host is correct, time on the VM is correct, time in the BIOS on the host is correct. No cheating devices are running. I'm lost. Anyone else having these problems?

Comment

that explains it.... there is a conflict between the VM and the servers anti cheat / protection system...
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

what conflict? i'm playing wartune in another tab in the browser, no problems.

Comment

I entered an elite dungeon and have only the last mob to kill but i can't couse the system time message, saying that i cheat, keeps jumping out. I cant play like this anymore. Idiotic.

Comment

wartune is a different game created by different developers

the message is not saying that you are cheating, it is saying there is a issue that exists that has been detected by the system, it may be a attempt to cheat, please do not use the device

I have spoken to the team, the devs are not sure what is causing the issue, their first quess was that it may be flash player related

Comment

I didn't play over the weekend and i come back to see that the game is still kicking me out because of the system time. Why can't anybody tell me how to fix this issue? admin, devs?

Comment

the reason why they can not tell you how to fix it... is because none of them use a virtual machine to play the game, so they can not duplicate your issue

I test on 14 different browsers, so the majority of issues are found, but there are no plans to use a virtual machine for testing.

Comment

Well, they should start testing games with different VMs. Or, can you maybe try it in a VM? I use VirtualBox. It doesn't take long to set up a VM. You can use non registered Windows.

Comment

VMs are not a widely used platform for gaming, the devs only test on main stream browsers and systems.

The devs will not fix a issue caused by your computer setup because they can not duplicate your computer setup and therefore, may not be able to duplicate the issue.

Comment

Working...
                        X