Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

3v3 invites not being sent/cant see rooms.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3v3 invites not being sent/cant see rooms.

I(Turkey) play on S2, and Normally I always do stuff with the player named Olivia. Her, and I been gaming for years together, but the last 2 days, its been a struggle to get into the same room in 3v3 arena. Ill try to make a room, and she cant find on the list. ill send Invites, and she doesn't receive them. Then we switch it up. She makes the rooms, and I cant find them. she sends me the invites, and I cant see them. It's extremely frustrating. Fix this garbage please. It's bad enough that we get ***** in then 50-59 8v8. It's nice to win a few matches in 3v3 by partying up together.
    Turkey of S2.

you are going to have to be a lil clearer as to what the issue is...... a players inability to find the room they want, is not a bug.... and I regularly watch invite spam in the world chat, not ALL chat, so I am a lil unclear as to what you mean by you both can not see the invites
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      you are going to have to be a lil clearer as to what the issue is...... a players inability to find the room they want, is not a bug.... and I regularly watch invite spam in the world chat, not ALL chat, so I am a lil unclear as to what you mean by you both can not see the invites
      have you ever done 3vs3 arena? You know that little buttom labeled "FORM TEAM". It's suppose to send invites to those YOU INVITE. but they dont go through. And how is a players inability to find the room they want, not a bug? Isnt that the WHOLE POINT of the password. So that players CAN FIND THE ROOM THEY WANT.

I realize now, that i left out the "Arena" part in my topic title, however my last 2 sentences should of gave you some indication to what i was referring to...
      Turkey of S2.

Comment

Right, now I have more information on the issue, I can have the invite system checked but initial inquires indicate that it is working correctly...... the password is bugged, it does not work correctly, something that was tested the other day and confirmed to be bugged... and the reason for the password is so that only the players you want, can access the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          Right, now I have more information on the issue, I can have the invite system checked but initial inquires indicate that it is working correctly...... the password is bugged, it does not work correctly, something that was tested the other day and confirmed to be bugged... and the reason for the password is so that only the players you want, can access the room.
          i was only using the password thing as an example. we never use a password. your initial checks can say all they want. i know what im experiencing, and its pissing me off, aswell as Olivia.
          Turkey of S2.

Comment

It still works with password and world chat invite, but sometimes the direct invites dont go through yeah ...
            And it's definitely a bug

Comment

Ok so i think the issue is that there is a limit to howmany rooms the game will allow you to see. cause when i make the room soon as 3vs3 arena starts, she could find it no problem, got my invite no problem. either the issue is resolved, or thats what going on. i will test again in the morning when its really active, and see if shes getting my invites, once arena been open for 5-10mins.
              Turkey of S2.

Comment

Originally posted by R287079037 View Post
                i was only using the password thing as an example. we never use a password. your initial checks can say all they want. i know what im experiencing, and its pissing me off, aswell as Olivia.
                without a screenshot showing the area and the issue, I have to go and find the issue myself and prove the issue exists to the techs. if I can not prove a issue with the initial checks, I have nothing to show the techs and they will say, no screenshot, no investigation.

the initial checks are to see if a issue can be duplicated so I can get screenshots myself for the techs and if I can not duplicate the issue, it comes back to the player to provide as much proof of the issue as possible

Comment

Working...
                X