Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Incomplete orders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incomplete orders

I'm italian, maybe I don't speak good.... I have a problem with A LOT of payments: in my order history a lot of recharge are incomplete?? Why?? I've paid for this! Please I need a urgent reply

incomplete orders means that the payment provider has not completed the transaction, it may be because you have closed the recharge window or a issue at the payment providers end that has stopped the payment being completed

when a order is incomplete, it means that the player has not been charged the money and that no money has been sent to the payment provider

only when a order is complete, does it mean that the customer has been charged money and now the confirmation of payment needs to be sent from the payment provider to R2 games so your account can be accredited with the diamonds
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
    X