Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Leveling ISSUES ~ NO BUTTON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling ISSUES ~ NO BUTTON

had this happen on another server decided to come over to this one, spent a bunch of money guys 80 bucks to have it not do this, plz fix attaching pics. 1st one is on the very bottom then come to top that is pic 2 then pic 3 is next and pic 4 last one taken.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DeltaDawns; 07-30-2014, 11:06 PM. Reason: Numbering Pics

without a server number and character name, we can not check your account

Btw, you need a full exp bar for the level button to show up, your screenshots are not showing a full yellow exp bar
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 07-30-2014, 10:35 PM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I can't get a full bar due to it keeps going up but not giving me the lvl button. My account name is under .............. IttyBitty and Server is S4 What is happening is I get if you look a certain amount then it goes up then back down very strange so figuring it's
      leveling but the button for the manual isn't coming up had this before issue on it no one ever fixed it.

Comment

Have you been working on your Fortitude?

Comment

yes I have is that what does it? omg seriously?????

Comment

Fortitude upgrading eats exp. Stop upgrading, let the bar go full and the lvl-up button will come up.

Comment

Working...
            X