Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Lv50 Boss Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lv50 Boss Glitch

Hello. I was told by other players that they have gone through the same thing. I have a screenshot of one of the times this has happened to me everytime I go in to fight him. I kill everything with 3 people still standing and his health meter goes to 0, but he still has health on himself and continues to heal 46k+ and fight us until we are all dead. I have killed him numerous times with no success of actually killing him and moving to L51. I have rebooted, cleared cache, relogged. Tried everything and this is still happening. ANy pointers you may give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks bunches!
    Attached Files

all we can do, is have the dungeon checked and tested.... I will talk to the techs about the issue
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ok thanks. It may have something to do with the Talisman use. Not quite certain. It all is a jumbled mess in there! lol

Comment

Update:

I reset it again, got back to that boss, still did the same thing, but I finally owned him even with him oddly rehealing even when it was not his technical turn, like healing 3 to 4 times in a row at times, and him being dead with health still. Here is
        the screenshot of it with him dang near full health abouts, no health on the meter, and more than just myself alive in my party. In fact, all of them but one are alive still.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X