Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Vip daily pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip daily pack

i did not recieve my daily vip pack today and yes i refreshed and cleared my browser history and all that good stuff pls fix and give me my stuff for im a good ars cashier and am mad i did not get all the stuff for my daily vip 6 pack it shows collected but the stuff did not make it to my pack i know for a fact cus i needed the apt ores to finish lvl a merc and knew id have them after reset and never got them and my pet chest is gone too and i tried to submit a support ticket but i keep getting an error

can someone pls reply

Comment

here is what i get when i try to submit a ticketClick image for larger version

Name:	CANT DO SUPPORT TICKETS12.gif
Views:	2
Size:	245.1 KB
ID:	1692698
      Last edited by R25631201; 08-10-2014, 06:44 PM. Reason: had to balc out email address

Comment

and here is the other pic for not getting vip daily packs Click image for larger version

Name:	DAILY VIP PACKS.gif
Views:	1
Size:	542.6 KB
ID:	1692699

Comment

grr also just checked and i did not get my tali scrolls from the 7 day events either alot of things not making it to by bag Click image for larger version

Name:	TALI SCROLLS.gif
Views:	1
Size:	559.1 KB
ID:	1692700

Comment

still yet to hear anything and i would like my goodies for hitting vip 6 and my daily vip packs pls

Comment

they never make it to my bag sigh

Comment

the reason why you were not answered is that you never gave us your server and character name so we could follow it up

the ticket system should be working now, so try filing a ticket without adding the screenshots please
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

why is a dragon pals mod replying to my issues with shadowbound game and my server is S7 game name is Celies i still yet to get a reply and yes i put in a ticket

Comment

I manage the forums for dragon pals and Shadow bound, that is why..... and you need to give the R2 staff time to check your account to see if they can prove there is a issue, they have had a lot of tickets recently and it takes time to check accounts for reported issues

Comment

Prove theres an issue and is a week not enough time are you kidding me i dont recieve 90% of my stuff in my bag and yet to receive my vip 6 stuff and also im done playing r2 game sooo done very poor customer service but u guys sure know how to take my money in 2.2 seconds so what your telling me a week is not enough time to start getting mad over a huge bug

Comment

You need to file a ticket. The ticket system was fixed... so can you please file a ticket, if you have filed a ticket, post the ticket number

Comment

Working...
                        X