Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

World Boss badest reward ever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss badest reward ever?

Hello my prob at Server start i make 8.5k gold each turn now whit 10 times more Dameg and 2 times inspire , i only get 10k gold more not waht is theis for nothing wasting diamonds and vouchers plz fix dat bug :-(

it's not BUG. it is how it works.

Comment

The WB system is based around a structured system with rewards based around your placement in the WB damage lists, so players are being rewarded for their place on the list, not BR changes.... so you are aiming for more damage and overall position on the list in order to get better rewards, each day and that means a more balanced reward structure for the players rather than some players taking the lions share of the rewards and other players barely getting anything

other areas of the game benefit from your daily play and upgrading of your character, mount and pet, such as the arena, 3v3 and 8v8 where a more dynamic change of your character is needed.....
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I think he is talking about that he has increased his damage overall by over 5 times what he was when he first started and did 2 levels of inspire yet the gold per Hit is still super low, and he's right. when the servers first came out our first world boss we do maybe 60k total damage and net around 8k gold per hit on the boss, now, I am doing between 500k to 1m damage per attack on the boss, and only get at max 14k gold per hit. The gold needs to scale a bit higher especially since most do not revive during the boss because it takes so long and so many vouchers get wasted, even if you get 1st place it's only 670 vouchers and 330k gold. You spend more vouchers than you win by around 200 or more and because there might be one or 2 big spenders per server that gets lowered even more for the non spenders as the top two ranks giving out vouchers are already taken even when the top spenders don't revive constantly lol. The end reward would be nicer if the overall gold payout of hits on the boss was higher. That's just my opinion after playing the game in beta and alpha and now in live servers as well.
        S4 Emerald Peaks--ShadowBound
        S56 Starcrest Mountains--League of Angels

To the Steadfast go the spoils of victory through diligence and a sharp sword.

Comment

a structured system? its based on BR or Lvl....it doesn't matter what position or dmg you deal. It should be dmg based, or else the higher lvls will always! have the highest spots no matter if they are stronger or weaker. I wouldn't say that is a more balanced system. Who wants balanced anyway? its the World Boss, highest dmg rules, plain and simple :P

Comment

Originally posted by R27374607 View Post
            a structured system? its based on BR or Lvl....it doesn't matter what position or dmg you deal. It should be dmg based, or else the higher lvls will always! have the highest spots no matter if they are stronger or weaker. I wouldn't say that is a more balanced system. Who wants balanced anyway? its the World Boss, highest dmg rules, plain and simple :P
            no. big no. i like this way. if wb based on damage done, most ppl will be mad because only high br player get huge gold. while other ppl get tiny amount of gold and cant keep up, creating huge gap. as we know gold is very important to many aspect in this game.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
            X