Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

R2 What Is THIS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 What Is THIS

I HAD 9 SLOTS OPEN ON FARM AFTER GAME ERROR CONTACT THE GM THEY PUT A FIX

AFTER THT FARM WAS RESETED N EVERYTHING WAS LOCKED AGAIN LIKE I JUST GOT THE FARM FOR THE FIRST TIME

AFTER A MONTH TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE FROM SUPPORT THEY SEND ME THIS
    ====================================================
    Click image for larger version

Name:	****.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1774573

THIS IS MY CURRENT FARM
    =================
    Click image for larger version

Name:	farmclosedslots.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	1774574

R2 R U ****** KIDDING ME

OPENING 3 VIP SLOTS COSTS ME 1700 DIAMONDS I WANT MY 3 VIP SLOTS OPEN ASWELL
    Last edited by el1979; 07-10-2015, 02:37 AM.

ffs (for farns sake)

Please keep us updated on how long it takes them to fix this mess - I don't think there have been ANY bug fixes in a couple of months now, but the various farm rollbacks are getting absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by dboon View Post
      I don't think there have been ANY bug fixes in a couple of months now
      I've NEVER seen a bug, related to the gameplay, getting fixed since I started playing. Only the Marrige quests bug (after they released the marrige system) and the CW/ET reset bug (after they released the ET).
      They've mostly been fixing server issues.
      However, there are loads and loads of bugs, that have been reported months ago, yet nothing has been done about them so far (for example the Temple Fight Scavange bug).
      S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

I was kinda wonder why your farm did that when i go and water your plants thought i was seeing things but now i know the problems. the issues need to be fix. this is why i havent even done anything in the farm other than slave my 5 attempts than release my fellow friends

beauty14
        s42

Comment

Originally posted by el1979 View Post
          SNIP
          Did you file ticket and received any reply?

I'm guessing you did at first, but did you send in a new one for this issue?
          Shadowbound Mod StarrySky

Comment

i did countless times already this is what they gave me for loosing 1700 diamonds worth of 3 vip slots in FARM

Comment

Solution: submit ~1700 more tickets to get appropriately compensated.

P.S. Farm stinks.

Comment

Mini what was that ticket number?

Comment

it was Case #: 360944

Comment

This issue has been reported to devs they will decide about farm slots or diamonds back or whatever else, but you'll need to wait, and check your ticket. Also don't share your ticket info on the forum because of confidentiality.

Comment

any news about this its been long time now

Comment

i'd say it is

Comment

When I have the opportunity to ask about this I will. I also wonder what's going on regarding this. That's why I haven't really responded back to this one yet until now...I should have said something earlier.

Comment

Working...
                          X