Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Streamlined Suggestions Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streamlined Suggestions Thread

I'll take into consideration all the posts that were made lately in Shadowscribe's thread.

I'd have left Shadow's threads open if the posts left were comments and not more suggestions (which should be posted here).

To make it a bit easier on everyone I'm going to reduce the number of threads taking suggestions to 1.

This is the new streamlined suggestions thread

Follow this format (additional step):

Format:

1. What is your suggestion? (Should be a short concise description of the content which should be added I.E. Crosserver Battleground for Female Characters only)

2. What kind of suggestion? (New Content, Improvements to Old Content, and Ridiculous suggestions)

3. Basic Rules and Content Layout- (Describe how the minigame or other content should be played)

4. What made you come up with this idea? (Was it lack of this type of content or something from another game that you think would fit well inside ShadowBound?)

5. What is the reason for your suggestion? (Will this new content promote friendships? New Rivalries? Will it bring players closer together?)

6. Your In-game name and server number- ( Give credit where credit is due)

List of ideas that are impossible or won't be considered (so they won't get posted again)
    :
    - Trade
    - Cross-Server Mail (aside from merged servers)

Those suggestions that don't follow the posting format will be overlooked...so please post in format.
    Last edited by StarrySky; 09-09-2015, 07:05 PM.
    Shadowbound Mod StarrySky

New gears/clothes so we players don't look like clones. Check-in event including diamonds so some non-casher can be more helpful to guilds,and stronger(Like in League Of Angels). More emoticon :3. character can move to other server...Free pet/wings/mercs(in combat)/mount shards drop in cata,CW,TC,events..think that's all.... ._.

S90-Toothless

Comment

Im thinking...make a server pimp. Since Bella is a hoe..when ppl click on her her the pimp gets rewarded. Strongest on server gets to be her pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
        Im thinking...make a server pimp. Since Bella is a hoe..when ppl click on her her the pimp gets rewarded. Strongest on server gets to be her pimp.
        It looks like you have mistaken a legitimate thread for the Ridiculous Suggestions one and even there this failed attempt at sarcasm would have a hard time fitting in

Comment

^ yes I kind of agree. That suggestion isn't in format. lol All suggestions (including ridiculous ones) need to follow the template in the first post.

Also as this is only a suggestions thread, please don't comment in here...the post above and mine should be the first and last comments (posts that are not suggestions) in here.
          Last edited by StarrySky; 09-09-2015, 07:10 PM.
          Shadowbound Mod StarrySky

Comment

1) Increase the percentage of the defense for astrals, gems, wings, pets and mounts.

2) Improvements to Old Content.

3) Nothing to write here.

4) The damage you get by leveling any of the above is half than the defense. If you combine the damage with speed and critical at 3v3 and 8v8 your team or usually dies at first or second round especially in higher branches level 70+.

5) The game as is now for pvp is all about damage and speed. Increasing the defense for the above to be 75%-80& of the damage will make people not to focus only at damage and speed, more over there will be more chances to survive longer at 3v3 and 8v8 and you might win some battles from that. More over raising the % of the defense will help people get to higher floors at Cloudwinter and Elemental. Higher level players have over 140 thousand damage and their mercenaries as well, if you are not a warrior or a good tank mercenary you can't have a good defense to be able to survive 1 hit from them and at long run even them will not be able to do anything because of the gap between damage and defense.

6) psi s5

Comment

1) When people divorce change the name of the marriage tree to divorce tree and make the points per quest to be 260 points for the divorce person as well not to louse the cupid pet.

2) Improvements to Old Content.

3) When people divorce instead loosing their cupid pet and marriage tree they can continue growth the tree alone and keep the cupid pet, if they remarry the tree can rename back to marriage tree and the level of the tree can be the average of that two, example lvl 1 and 3 will be 2, lvl 1 and 2 will be lvl 1 with half points to reach lvl 2. If one of them is first time that will marry can average tree lvl 0 with the lvl of the tree of the person that was divorced. More over the points for the quest of the divorce person will go back to 160.

4) For many people and especially from old servers their partner quited the game and don't want to get divorce and remarry and start the tree from 0. An easy example is my situation that i am 196 days marry for 15 days after the marry my partner was rarely online and didn't do the marry quest, more specific she's 4358 hours offline now i write the thread and i am sure she will never return to the game. I level the tree alone and as is lvl6 i don't want to start from 0 with chance the new partner i remarry to quit as well.

5) As i mentioned at point 4 people that level the tree alone need the double time than marriage couples that both level it with results to have a big advantages. Like this people can divorce easy with not worry lousing their tree bonus and the cupid pet. More over they can level the tree faster as 5 quest 260 points =1300 and can be competitive with the people that lvl their tree with their partner that is 10 quest * 160= 1600.

6) psi s5.

Comment

1) When you reach Rank 6 or above in Arena, I want the ranks BELOW you to grovel, instead of talking trash.
                2) Ridiculous
                3) e.g. "dboon has amazing quads, I hope mine can be half as large some day"
                4) The trash talk by Whiz (who is terrible) at rank 7 is so annoying it's hilarious.
                5) I wanted to test myself to follow the rules of suggestion reporting (seems reasonable enough, unlike bug reporting rules from hell, blech)
                6) dboon - S1

Comment

1) Convert gems to all type's of gems or at least to convert defense astrals between them as the conversion system aloud to convert attack astrals between them.

2) Improvement to old contents.

3) Players can convert any type of gem to other type except lvl9 and 10 mana gem that there is not in game.

4) Many players especially players that play the game a long time like my shelf have a lot of mana gems that are useless to us as we already max to lvl 8 all mana gems for main and mercenaries and have them in our inventory and taking space. More over currently we can convert only pattack and mattack between them, that helps to increase faster the damage to main or merc bur as is now the defense astrals add half the deffense at same level compared to attack astrals the gap between defense and damage increase per every level and that affect the pvp.

5) Players can convert the gems to other gems according to their needs and that will help them get stronger and be more competitive for pvp even for pve. I am a player that focus to defense a lot and i see the disadvantage that gives the conversion system as is now because i can't raise my defense astrals as fast at my attack astrals and many players have the same problem as me.

6) psi s5.

Comment

1: Cloudwinder Items: What if you got stuff for beating levels on cloudwinder like prestige but different where you could buy stuff like special gear or mount shards or pet shards etc

2: Improvements to Old Content

3: Every level you beat you get a cloudwinder shard or whatever and the higher up you beat the more cloudwinder shards you get starting at
                    1 for the 1 - 20 and then 2 for 21 - 40 then 4 41 - 60 then 6 61 - 80 then 10 for 81 - 100 does not include elemental

4: What made me come up with this idea is to increase the competition in the game and make it harder to beat and more fun to play

5: To promote more rivalries i suppose im not sure

6: s97 Gallifrey
                    Last edited by StarrySky; 09-22-2015, 01:15 AM. Reason: Fix format

Comment

1. To extend Blitz function on Cloud Winder and Elemental Tower once you have cleared without help of talismans you can Blitz the whole feature and/or when u reach a certain Vip level be able to Blitz to the floor you have reached

2. Old Content

3. Same as current Blitz function and VIP bonus like how the full stars activate VIP 6

4. Other games of your like Winterfrosts Expedition and Crypt let you completely Blitz what you have cleared no going over what you have previously done

5. The further along you get the more you have to do and often most players will sacrifice doing events just to re run cloud AGAIN and again (if cashing or doing the day before due to lack of time)

6. Wandy and Shields Own S62
                      Last edited by Jenacus; 09-26-2015, 04:28 AM.
                      ShandowBound - S62 - Wandy
                      Wartunes - S616 - Wandy

(song not rude!)

Comment

Going to throw out a couple of ideas and separate them with (a) and (b). Hopefully it doesn't get entirely overlooked for being two in one as they are slightly related.

1. a) Clothing dye and customization
                        b) Reopen events with chance to get past mount / pet / etc shards.

2. a) New content
                        b) Improvement to old content

3. a) Can be added to current mini-games and cash shop.
                        b) Can be added to current mini-games and cash shop.

4. a) Everybody looks the same beyond tier, class, and character sex separations.
                        b) I and I'm sure many others are getting full inventories and vaults with 10-16 shards of various types.

5. a and b) Would be nice to see different variations of characters, mounts, pets etc. Different hair styles and armor colors as well as variations in saddles, bridles, etc. Short of adding multiple armor types for classes this seems the viable options without needing to completely re-balance or make balance worse (depending on who you ask).

Some events (one of the egg smash games) has had the same raptor mount since last Christmas and pretty much everybody has it by now.

6. Chojin @ S20
                        Last edited by R2317264; 09-27-2015, 11:45 AM. Reason: Typo and added additional comment (Egg smash)

Comment

Format:

1. What is your suggestion? (Should be a short concise description of the content which should be added I.E. Crosserver Battleground for Female Characters only) Slaves Battles. Each person with slaves signs up to compete. Person with the strongest slaves wins. It could be held once a week, or every day after second wb.

2. What kind of suggestion? (New Content, Improvements to Old Content, and Ridiculous suggestions) New Content

3. Basic Rules and Content Layout- (Describe how the minigame or other content should be played) Each person picks three slaves, the strongest they can get. They sign up their team of slaves. The master gets greater rewards, the slaves, depending on how far they get in the tournament, get rewarded too. Every round won would give say...two chests to the master, and one chest to each slave. Win the event, and you could give tiered rewards for first, second and third places. Obviously it would need to have level brackets, so that each bracket is separate and only fighting within its own section. That way it gives everyone a fair chance to win without being kicked to the curb by stronger teams in higher brackets.

4. What made you come up with this idea? (Was it lack of this type of content or something from another game that you think would fit well inside ShadowBound?) I got this idea from a different game I used to play. There was something similar that happened each day in the evening.

5. What is the reason for your suggestion? (Will this new content promote friendships? New Rivalries? Will it bring players closer together?) I honestly think that it could bring players together and maybe encourage people to participate with each other.

6. Your In-game name and server number- ( Give credit where credit is due) s90 Darkfen, Bad Wolf
                          I am the Bad Wolf. I take the words, I scatter them through time and space -- a message, to lead myself here.

Shadowbound
                          s90 GL of Charmed
                          Bad Wolf

♫Loaded God Complex♫

Comment

1: RIDICULOUS IDEA BOW is so boring with not a lot of gold or vouchers
                            2: NEW CONTENT
                            3. When player turns llama, they will do gangnam style dance until BOW is over. They will not be able to leave BOW until complete.
                            4. Lack of participation in BOW.
                            5. This will not only bring laughter and fun to game, but will bring more players to BOW to watch their friends dance. Also to try to make players a llama and promote friendships.
                            6. S5 Cisco

Comment

1. What is your suggestion? Add Demonic wings at daily shop

2. What kind of suggestion? New Content, Improvements to Old Content

3. Basic Rules and Content Layout- same way like eagle wings

4. What made you come up with this idea? some players dont have all 4 sets of Demonic wings , so this way they can make this sets that dont have.

5. What is the reason for your suggestion? i believe players will enjoy more to play

6. Your In-game name and server number- S83 - SweetKiss
                              S83 - SweetKiss lvl70 BR 2M+ (No VIP)

Comment

Working...
                              X