Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Cloudwinder L50 beaten at Lv 39!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2123212541
    started a topic Cloudwinder L50 beaten at Lv 39!!!

Cloudwinder L50 beaten at Lv 39!!!

omg, I finally did it!!!!! Took months and months and months and months, and a Lv 7 mount.

P.S. See my gold counter? That's how long I've been camping here.
    Attached Files

• R273453373
    replied
    upgrade wings

Leave a comment:

• R26852543
    replied
    upgrade astrals since you have that much gold , lvl up get pets , marry and you will get cupid pet

Leave a comment:

• tenrisabo
    replied
    I finally did it usps liteblue!

Leave a comment:

• R2123212541
    replied
    Ok, I'm about a week-ish late to post this, but I've finally beaten Cloudwinder 70!!!!! Gems are a mixture of Lv 7 and Lv 8. Mounts is Lv 11.3. Mercenaries I used were Gunaak, Granada, Lunaria and Queen of Justice.

I've managed to push through Cloudwinder 71 and 72 too, but 73 is too hard for now.

Leave a comment:

• R258736873
    replied
    lvl up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R2123212541
    replied
    So it's literally been over a year since I've posted here. Since then, I've pushed all the way to Cloudwinder 70, which utterly massacres my team. Mount is at 9.10; mount elixir cost to advance to Lv 10 is so spectacular that an entire guild vault's row of mount elixirs was not enough to fill the bar even halfway!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• R2123212541
    replied
    Well Cloudwinder 60 was easy with 5 heroes. Got it on my first try. Not nearly so impressive as beating it at Lv 39 though imo.Click image for larger version

Name:	Mina.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	297.3 KB
ID:	1727723

Leave a comment:

• R2123212541
    replied
    I'm sorry to say my Lv 39 run came to an unexpected end yesterday. I came home from a long day at work tired and hungry. Logged into game and accidentally clicked the Level Up button.

So after all this time, that is how it ends.

At the end, I was still nowhere near beating Lv 60 Cloudwinder.

Leave a comment:

• R2123212541
    replied
    Do all enemies have Charge Forth from now on? That talisman gives enemies a chance to stun after every crit. Kind of disastrous when enemy crit rate is 50%+!

Originally posted by R2104619573 View Post
    what u r talking about 60 hard
    Actually, no. 55 is hard. I have to try that over and over and over and over again every day till I get real lucky.

60 is downright impossible.
    Last edited by R2123212541; 04-30-2016, 02:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *~Exe~*
    replied
    Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
    you also have to realize he is a mage and not a warrior like you. Warriors have an easier time in cw and in ele than anyone else.
    Yup have to agree there with ya Warriors own SB......fairies and pee shooters have it tough daily

As for the heading...cloud goes to 120 now incase ya missed the update...at the rate you are going will take ya another 87 years to clear it, hopefully your great grand kids will take over your account and do it for you in your memory, well done but ya might as well be looking for compliments for getting out of bed today

Reminder Add your account details to your will so your decendants can carry on your quest

Leave a comment:

• ModReaver
    replied
    you also have to realize he is a mage and not a warrior like you. Warriors have an easier time in cw and in ele than anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• R2104619573
    replied
    what u r talking about 60 hard

u have a lvl 8 mount

i have only 6 n beaten 60 stuck on 63

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl39.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	1724736

Leave a comment:

• R2123212541
    replied
    And here's Cloudwinder L55. Used Miracle IV and tried over and over and over again till I got an especially lucky run, not just with Miracle but also with the enemies not completely crippling my team with crit-stuns, which is what happens most of the time. As you can see, the battle ended with Mange critting and stunning my character, which would have been fatal, if it wasn't for me hitting him back with Chain Spell.

Not a coincidence that it happened today. Today I finally finished upgrading my last artifact to S, and upgraded mount to Lv 8, Namtara.

After that, L56-58 were easy. L59 was hard again. And not surprisingly, L60 is impassable for now.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R2123212541; 04-24-2016, 02:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Underdoogs
    replied
    Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
    Level up and move on!!! Look at cross server ranks. Level up!!
    Or he could stay, and things become harder and harder.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X