Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Cloudwinder L50 beaten at Lv 39!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloudwinder L50 beaten at Lv 39!!!

omg, I finally did it!!!!! Took months and months and months and months, and a Lv 7 mount.

P.S. See my gold counter? That's how long I've been camping here.
    Attached Files

Congratulations
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

You should join a guild to gain guild skills. Around 150k br.

Comment

That gold tho

Comment

After that, L51 is easy. L52 is hard, but beatable with repeated spamming until I get lucky. L53 is a dead end, for now.

In the meantime, upgraded mount to Lv 7.1

Comment

join guild and gain guild skill.. i love your gold <3 :P
            ...stop changing who you are for people who don't even know themselves...

Comment

With reindeer mount from December events (first special mount for me) + several routine-ish upgrades, Lv 52 is not so bad. But Lv 53 is horrible and 54 is even worse.

Nevertheless, here I am. Obviously it's a massacre.
              Attached Files

Comment

with good seting and guild skill lvl 39 can make easy 60-64 cw

Comment

Well I'm at some pretty drastic disadvantages...
                  - Enemies start off with full rage and attack first. So I usually lose a unit before I even get a chance to fire a shot.
                  - The enemy crit rate. Ughhhhhh. You'd cry tears of joy if you got half as many crits as they do.

Comment

Originally posted by R2139232629 View Post
                    Well I'm at some pretty drastic disadvantages...
                    - Enemies start off with full rage and attack first. So I usually lose a unit before I even get a chance to fire a shot.
                    - The enemy crit rate. Ughhhhhh. You'd cry tears of joy if you got half as many crits as they do.
                    Level up and move on!!! Look at cross server ranks. Level up!!

Comment

Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
                      Level up and move on!!! Look at cross server ranks. Level up!!
                      Or he could stay, and things become harder and harder.

Comment

And here's Cloudwinder L55. Used Miracle IV and tried over and over and over again till I got an especially lucky run, not just with Miracle but also with the enemies not completely crippling my team with crit-stuns, which is what happens most of the time. As you can see, the battle ended with Mange critting and stunning my character, which would have been fatal, if it wasn't for me hitting him back with Chain Spell.

Not a coincidence that it happened today. Today I finally finished upgrading my last artifact to S, and upgraded mount to Lv 8, Namtara.

After that, L56-58 were easy. L59 was hard again. And not surprisingly, L60 is impassable for now.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by R2123212541; 04-24-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

what u r talking about 60 hard

u have a lvl 8 mount

i have only 6 n beaten 60 stuck on 63

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl39.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	1724736

Comment

you also have to realize he is a mage and not a warrior like you. Warriors have an easier time in cw and in ele than anyone else.
                            ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
                              you also have to realize he is a mage and not a warrior like you. Warriors have an easier time in cw and in ele than anyone else.
                              Yup have to agree there with ya Warriors own SB......fairies and pee shooters have it tough daily

As for the heading...cloud goes to 120 now incase ya missed the update...at the rate you are going will take ya another 87 years to clear it, hopefully your great grand kids will take over your account and do it for you in your memory, well done but ya might as well be looking for compliments for getting out of bed today

Reminder Add your account details to your will so your decendants can carry on your quest
                              Exe s14 Warrior

Comment

Working...
                              X