Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Token List and effect

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Token List and effect

Smash Token• Common Increases DMG to Mages and MATK mercenaries by 5%.
    Smash Token • Uncommon Increases DMG to Mages and MATK mercenaries by 10%
    Smash Token • Rare Increases DMG to Mages and MATK mercenaries by 15%
    Smash Token • Epic Increases DMG to Mages and MATK mercenaries by 20%
    Smash Token • Legendary Increases DMG to Mages and MATK mercenaries by 25%
    Hunter, melee merc

Knight Token • Common Reduces DMG received from Mages and MATK mercenaries by 5%
    Knight Token • Uncommon Reduces DMG received from Mages and MATK mercenaries by 10%
    Knight Token • Rare Reduces DMG received from Mages and MATK mercenaries by 15%
    Knight Token • Epic Reduces DMG received from Mages and MATK mercenaries by 20%
    Knight Token • Legendary Reduces DMG received from Mages and MATK mercenaries by 25%
    Hunter, melee merc

Earthshaker Token • Common Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 5%
    Earthshaker Token • Uncommon Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 10%
    Earthshaker Token • Rare Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 15%
    Earthshaker Token • Epic Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 20% .
    Earthshaker Token • Legendary Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 25%
    Warrior, defense merc

Dragon-shield Token • Common Reduces DMG received from Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 5%
    Dragon-shield Token • Uncommon Reduces DMG received from Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 10%
    Dragon-shield Token • Rare Reduces DMG received from Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 15%
    Dragon-shield Token • Epic Reduces DMG received from Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 20%
    Dragon-shield Token • Legendary Reduces DMG received from Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 25%
    Warrior, defense merc

Ice-flame Token • Common Increases DMG to Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 5%
    Ice-flame Token • Uncommon Increases DMG to Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 10%
    Ice-flame Token • Rare Increases DMG to Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 15%
    Ice-flame Token • Epic Increases DMG to Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 20%
    Ice-flame Token • Legendary Increases DMG to Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 25%
    Mage, magic merc

Guardian Token • Common Reduces DMG received from Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 5%
    Guardian Token • Uncommon Reduces DMG received from Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 10%
    Guardian Token • Rare Reduces DMG received from Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 15%
    Guardian Token • Epic Reduces DMG received from Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 20%
    Guardian Token • Legendary Reduces DMG received from Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 25%
    Mage, magic merc

Heavenly Judgement • Common Increases all party members’ DMG dealt by 2% when deployed
    Heavenly Judgement • Uncommon Increases all party members’ DMG dealt by 4% when deployed
    Heavenly Judgement • Rare Increases all party members’ DMG dealt by 6% when deployed
    Heavenly Judgement • Epic Increases all party members’ DMG dealt by 8% when deployed
    Heavenly Judgement • Legendary Increases all party members’ DMG dealt by 10% when deployed
    Support

Rhythm of Life • Common Decreases all party members’ DMG received by 2% when deployed
    Rhythm of Life • Uncommon Decreases all party members’ DMG received by 4% when deployed
    Rhythm of Life • Rare Decreases all party members’ DMG received by 6% when deployed
    Rhythm of Life • Epic Decreases all party members’ DMG received by 8% when deployed
    Rhythm of Life • Legendary Reduces all party members’ DMG received by 10% when deployed
    Support

Ultimate Flash • Common 5% chance to attack beforehand
    Ultimate Flash • Uncommon 10% chance to attack beforehand
    Ultimate Flash • Rare 15% chance to attack beforehand
    Ultimate Flash Epic 20% chance to attach beforehand
    Ultimate Flash Legendary 25% chance to attack beforehand
    All
    Last edited by ModReaver; 04-08-2016, 11:04 AM.
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

What does the "Flash" token actually mean Reaver? like "Attack Beforehand" means what? and also, where do you get the Blue Token Shards from? Thx
    Last edited by R2108814597; 04-08-2016, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2108814597 View Post
      What does the "Flash" token actually mean Reaver? like "Attack Beforehand" means what? and also, where do you get the Blue Token Shards from? Thx
      I would think it gurantee's u hit 1st basically taking speed of opponent out of the the equation.....blue advanced tokens are given with weekly rewards from 8v8 rumbles, higher you finish on overall leaderboard the more you get, click on "Arena" icon and then on 8v8 you will see "rewards--Check details" click there and you will see the list of rewards per level

Seems you have to put the token on the specified class...unlike the souls where you can put where you like, would have been better if you could add tokens on any, players will all have to use the same depending on their mercs, or you will need to use support to get use out of 1-2 tokens at least as they are only for support...everyone will be more or less setup the same way so its not as tactical as they advertised

BTW thanks for the list Reaver, is it a full list of whats available atm?
      Last edited by *~Exe~*; 04-08-2016, 02:17 AM.
      Exe s14 Warrior

Comment

Thank you for the list Reaver. But could you add what classes each token belongs to?
        Also, big suggestion, is to remove the tokens fixed into classes completely, so ppl can put them wherever they want to.

Comment

Also pls check if the class matches the token efect i see token that increases dmg to hunters and it says warrior class and patk mercs.

Comment

Yes this is a full list, and I believe that the class designation is a suggestion but I will look into it further. I didn't notice that I missed the last 2 ultimate flash tokens, my apologies.
            Last edited by ModReaver; 04-08-2016, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
              Yes this is a full list, and I believe that the class designation is a suggestion but I will look into it further.
              Class isnt a suggestion. You cant put the "magic class" on falcor (melee patk) for example. Says "Token does not match". Same goes for all I tried that werent the class said on the token.
              Also, as Turkey said somewhere, I got one and see absolutely no difference to my dmg.

Comment

ok not a suggestion I tried that's kinda annoying

Comment

Originally posted by s40Ice View Post
                  Class isnt a suggestion. You cant put the "magic class" on falcor (melee patk) for example. Says "Token does not match". Same goes for all I tried that werent the class said on the token.
                  Also, as Turkey said somewhere, I got one and see absolutely no difference to my dmg.
                  If r2 was willing to compensate the 750 diamonds id do further testing. But withiut being able to remove it, i got bothing really to compare to now
                  Turkey of S2.

Comment

Earthshaker Token • Common Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 5%
                    Earthshaker Token • Uncommon Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 10%
                    Earthshaker Token • Rare Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 15%
                    Earthshaker Token • Epic Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 20% .
                    Earthshaker Token • Legendary Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 25%
                    Warrior, defense merc

So... it gives extra dmg to hunters, but only warrior and def merc can equip?
                    Pls mod make them correct this...

Comment

How many diamonds to remove a token?

Comment

depends on the quality....if you look at the description given by the token it tells you there.

Comment

I feel like they may have over-done the rock/paper/scissors effect:

Warriors get increased damage TO hunters and/or reduced damage FROM hunters
                          Mages get increased damage TO warriors and/or reduced damage FROM warriors
                          Hunters get increased damage TO mages and/or reduced damage FROM mages

I guess it's fair overall, but I don't really like the doubling up of the strengths/weaknesses. If the tokens have a big effect, I should have no shot against an equal power mage, and easy peasy vs. an equal power hunter.

dboon (warrior)
                          S1

Comment

I have a Smash token. It says it is for hunters but there are no Hunter mercs. Does that mean that it can only be used on a hunter main character?

Never mind. It is also good for Melee mercs.
                            Last edited by Abe110; 04-08-2016, 08:01 PM.

Comment

is theres no reduce dmg from mage in a warrior token

Comment

Working...
                              X