Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Token List and effect

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as you may check the token work?

Comment

Originally posted by tmelloi View Post
      Earthshaker Token • Common Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 5%
      Earthshaker Token • Uncommon Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 10%
      Earthshaker Token • Rare Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 15%
      Earthshaker Token • Epic Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 20% .
      Earthshaker Token • Legendary Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 25%
      Warrior, defense merc

So... it gives extra dmg to hunters, but only warrior and def merc can equip?
      Pls mod make them correct this...
      u should better read.... the token is for a warrior or defence merc and does more damage to a hunter or patk merc lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hiropogo23 View Post
        u should better read.... the token is for a warrior or defence merc and does more damage to a hunter or patk merc lol
        No Sherlock... you should better read i said ONLY warrior as a complain that this class usually dosent have a problen with hunters, like dboom said they overdid the rock-paper-scissor system...

Comment

Then I honestly have to say youre not facing the right hunters
          ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
            Then I honestly have to say youre not facing the right hunters
            Really? The only hunter that could beat me had almost 1 milion BR more tham me, hunters of BR close to mine usually dosent pose as a problen in any battle, mages on the other side hit me for 400k+ dmg, those tokens should be to help our weakness not to add to the strenght we alread have. But that just my opnion.

Comment

First the hunter does need to be built correctly, but even a hunter even to your br can kill you. There are hunters out there that can and will one shot a 1mil hp warrior, so be careful what you say
              Last edited by ModReaver; 04-10-2016, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Yeah, like PhiLong. He goes by nickname of Sneaky Goblin of S27. Dam guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
                  First the hunter does need to be built correctly, but even a hunter even to your br can kill you. There are hunters out there that can and will one shot a 1mil hp warrior, so be careful what you say
                  Sure if they spend like crazy... Its a pay to win game after all, but i beleve you are missing the point of the topic here mister moderator. I never said there aren´t any hunters that cant kill me or anything... looks like you got it personal... Also my complain was that the tokens should be a LOT more interesting, fair to use, non diamond stuff, etc
                  Thats all... Kisses and hugs.

Comment

I didn't take it personally, depending on the build any of the mains can be extremely lethal, your example was with hunters and ive seen hunters that would make almost anyone run for the hills.

Comment

1 question effect acumulated 20 + 20% ???

Comment

Need a little more clarification on your question Wvrlock

Comment

2 merc Atqm equiped ice-flame x2 acumulated effect?

Comment

the iceflame is not the whole party, its a one off for the merc its equipped to. Meaning that mercenary or your main will have that protection not everyone

Comment

Originally posted by R296469413 View Post
                              Sure if they spend like crazy... Its a pay to win game after all, but i beleve you are missing the point of the topic here mister moderator. I never said there aren´t any hunters that cant kill me or anything... looks like you got it personal... Also my complain was that the tokens should be a LOT more interesting, fair to use, non diamond stuff, etc
                              Thats all... Kisses and hugs.
                              I take offence to that comment...this is a hunter.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	my main.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.6 KB
ID:	1724446
                              You should be afraid
                              Mortem_Obire s19
                              Hunter lv 80

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrdinsomnio View Post
                                I take offence to that comment...this is a hunter.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]161087[/ATTACH]
                                You should be afraid
                                not bad... for a hunter.
                                Turkey of S2.

Comment

Working...
                                X