Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Token List and effect

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ModReaver
    started a topic Token List and effect

Token List and effect

Smash Token• Common Increases DMG to Mages and MATK mercenaries by 5%.
    Smash Token • Uncommon Increases DMG to Mages and MATK mercenaries by 10%
    Smash Token • Rare Increases DMG to Mages and MATK mercenaries by 15%
    Smash Token • Epic Increases DMG to Mages and MATK mercenaries by 20%
    Smash Token • Legendary Increases DMG to Mages and MATK mercenaries by 25%
    Hunter, melee merc

Knight Token • Common Reduces DMG received from Mages and MATK mercenaries by 5%
    Knight Token • Uncommon Reduces DMG received from Mages and MATK mercenaries by 10%
    Knight Token • Rare Reduces DMG received from Mages and MATK mercenaries by 15%
    Knight Token • Epic Reduces DMG received from Mages and MATK mercenaries by 20%
    Knight Token • Legendary Reduces DMG received from Mages and MATK mercenaries by 25%
    Hunter, melee merc

Earthshaker Token • Common Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 5%
    Earthshaker Token • Uncommon Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 10%
    Earthshaker Token • Rare Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 15%
    Earthshaker Token • Epic Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 20% .
    Earthshaker Token • Legendary Increases DMG to Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 25%
    Warrior, defense merc

Dragon-shield Token • Common Reduces DMG received from Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 5%
    Dragon-shield Token • Uncommon Reduces DMG received from Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 10%
    Dragon-shield Token • Rare Reduces DMG received from Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 15%
    Dragon-shield Token • Epic Reduces DMG received from Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 20%
    Dragon-shield Token • Legendary Reduces DMG received from Hunters and PATK mercenaries by 25%
    Warrior, defense merc

Ice-flame Token • Common Increases DMG to Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 5%
    Ice-flame Token • Uncommon Increases DMG to Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 10%
    Ice-flame Token • Rare Increases DMG to Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 15%
    Ice-flame Token • Epic Increases DMG to Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 20%
    Ice-flame Token • Legendary Increases DMG to Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 25%
    Mage, magic merc

Guardian Token • Common Reduces DMG received from Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 5%
    Guardian Token • Uncommon Reduces DMG received from Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 10%
    Guardian Token • Rare Reduces DMG received from Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 15%
    Guardian Token • Epic Reduces DMG received from Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 20%
    Guardian Token • Legendary Reduces DMG received from Warriors and DEF mercenaries by 25%
    Mage, magic merc

Heavenly Judgement • Common Increases all party members’ DMG dealt by 2% when deployed
    Heavenly Judgement • Uncommon Increases all party members’ DMG dealt by 4% when deployed
    Heavenly Judgement • Rare Increases all party members’ DMG dealt by 6% when deployed
    Heavenly Judgement • Epic Increases all party members’ DMG dealt by 8% when deployed
    Heavenly Judgement • Legendary Increases all party members’ DMG dealt by 10% when deployed
    Support

Rhythm of Life • Common Decreases all party members’ DMG received by 2% when deployed
    Rhythm of Life • Uncommon Decreases all party members’ DMG received by 4% when deployed
    Rhythm of Life • Rare Decreases all party members’ DMG received by 6% when deployed
    Rhythm of Life • Epic Decreases all party members’ DMG received by 8% when deployed
    Rhythm of Life • Legendary Reduces all party members’ DMG received by 10% when deployed
    Support

Ultimate Flash • Common 5% chance to attack beforehand
    Ultimate Flash • Uncommon 10% chance to attack beforehand
    Ultimate Flash • Rare 15% chance to attack beforehand
    Ultimate Flash Epic 20% chance to attach beforehand
    Ultimate Flash Legendary 25% chance to attack beforehand
    All
    Last edited by ModReaver; 04-08-2016, 11:04 AM.

• R2103238405
    replied
    hmm, arena 3v3 and 8v8 i get the same token...no advancend !!

Ah. ok....weekly one on monday ...thx
    Last edited by R2103238405; 04-30-2016, 09:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ModReaver
    replied
    you get the advanced token shards in the weekly 8v8 rewards

Leave a comment:

• R2103238405
    replied
    hi,

where can i get this Advancend token shards...? thx !

Leave a comment:

• Kotttttttttt
    replied
    if you wear 2 of the same Tokens Tokens features will be summarized or only one of the two Tokens?
    Last edited by Kotttttttttt; 04-18-2016, 09:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WvrlocK
    replied
    Look it modReaver
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WELL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	323.6 KB
ID:	1724492

Leave a comment:

• WvrlocK
    replied
    well i send my report on support and now wait it

Leave a comment:

• ModReaver
    replied
    it does look to be a bug. I will forward it but could you please submit a ticket with the screen shot as well please

Leave a comment:

• WvrlocK
    replied
    Hi token bug ???Click image for larger version

Name:	***.jpg
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	1724487

Leave a comment:

• jasonstatham536
    replied
    all tokens work perfectly except the legendary bcoz i dont have any of it and thanx to dev, but next time will you add s/th about token on stats page? about their effects ofcoz.

Leave a comment:

• ModReaver
    replied
    Ok the answer in simple English is no. It will only help the character its on

Leave a comment:

• WvrlocK
    replied
    well look it Click image for larger version

Name:	look.jpg
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	1724450
    and now i have 2 ice flame tokens my question is effect acumulated or not ? 20 + 20 % ??? yes/no???
    ice token equiped on main character Mage / 2nd token equiped on silverback

Leave a comment:

• R287079037
    replied
    Originally posted by Wyrdinsomnio View Post
    I take offence to that comment...this is a hunter.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]161087[/ATTACH]
    You should be afraid
    not bad... for a hunter.

Leave a comment:

• Wyrdinsomnio
    replied
    Originally posted by R296469413 View Post
    Sure if they spend like crazy... Its a pay to win game after all, but i beleve you are missing the point of the topic here mister moderator. I never said there aren´t any hunters that cant kill me or anything... looks like you got it personal... Also my complain was that the tokens should be a LOT more interesting, fair to use, non diamond stuff, etc
    Thats all... Kisses and hugs.
    I take offence to that comment...this is a hunter.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	my main.jpg
Size:	234.6 KB
ID:	1724446
    You should be afraid

Leave a comment:

• ModReaver
    replied
    the iceflame is not the whole party, its a one off for the merc its equipped to. Meaning that mercenary or your main will have that protection not everyone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X