Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

R2's attitude toward game and players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2's attitude toward game and players

I am 1 of the original players still left in the game. My toon name is H who was originally Harold and I am on server 1 to let you all know who I am. Over the 2 and half years playing Shadowbound, I have seen R2 cheat us and cheat us and cheat us. Bad events, CSGW not working, etc, etc, etc and NO COMPENSATION for their errors and bugs. They continually REFUSE to fix the game. I have also seen the item drops get less and less and less and the price for premium items double and even triple in diamond price. I and a few other players have know some dev's and G.M.'s in R2 and get this, they have told us that R2 doesn't care about this game or US PLAYERS - ALL R2 wants is our MONEY-MONEY-MONEY. This used to be a GREAT game but R2 has driven it into the ground with their attitude, marketing techniques and their lack of concern for us players. . So please be advised all you new players not to recharge or give R2 any of your hard earned money and all you remaining older players STOP recharging and putting money into a DEAD game. Maybe R2 will take note of this but I doubt it. They at R2 are all so INCOMPETENT. R2 will probably ban me from playing Shadowbound for this but WHO CARES ANYMORE!!!

Hugs H.. MamaTams here... guess that's why I gave up so very long ago... I used to check in to see who was still around but noticed so many were gone ... It truly is a sad sight because this once used to be a great game, but as per usual, off the devs go to the new game and abandon the older ones....they got their super bang for their buck now it's just the silly people who still dump their dollars into this failing game. Much luv to you and more hugs

Comment

we sent in a ticket asking what was happening, this is the reply we received Thank you for taking the time to contact us and we would like to inform you that the Developers haven’t announce or update us if this game will going to be close, so we may advise you to keep posted into our Forum for News and Event regarding into this matter
      the only consistent thing is we ask a question and are told dev's havent told them, whats the point in having a forum or a ticket system if all we get is the standard reply time after time. R2 you are a disgrace as a company your customer service is zero, this is a great game and looked after would have made you alot more money but you don't see the big picture do you? this game could have made you a lot more money if you had looked after it like all things it needed nurturing
      I for one will never play another R2 game when they treat people like this they care nothing for the people playing Shadowbound now but they did care for their money.I could go on and on all i have to say now is this.. R2 either start paying attention to shadowbound or close the game but stop treating people like the dirt on your shoes and developers remember its the people playing this and other games who pay your salaries continue to treat people in this way and guess what? they will stop playing your games
      Kali S73

Comment

I would like to thank all those who put real money into this game, it's how I got to play it for free.I know a few players who still buy diamonds and there are probably more.I think this game still makes money and they shouldn't be thinking about closing it, instead bring some new stuff and keep the money rolling.It's a great game...closing it would be just stupid.Anyway, I will keep playing it until there's nothing left to play

Comment

get a life and stop playing this game nobody cares lmao

Comment

what point of conteplaing of the game if you still playing it h go get a life and stop plays lmao

Comment

Actually Falye and Dimaou there are still people who care. Unlike you trolls with one post each since 2015, veterans like H kept this game going so you could enjoy making idiots out of yourselves in these forums.
              Well said Haro, I stand behind you 100%

Circe ~ S29

Comment

lol i wasnt idiot and iam wasnt a new player just make laugh of it beacuse nobody cares of it and a lot of smart ppl give up a lot time ago

Comment

Dimaou & Fayle if you dont play and 'have a life' why are you trawling this forum?
                  My server still has alot playing, so Fayle obviously their are people who care
                  so if you pair of idiots cant say anything constructive keep quiet, every server has its idiots I guess you 2 were the ones for your servers huh?
                  Kali S73

Comment

LOL nah me and there nothing wrong say what i think whetever
                    Last edited by Falye; 11-05-2016, 11:59 PM.

Comment

mmmmm yeah R2 seems to be a ...... lately but what about players attitude ....... sorry but there's been a lot of hate on everything and it made players quit the game much more then R2 not giving proper costumer services

as for me I came to just not give a **** Im happy the game still running and I really hope 90 stuff will come up one day but yeah looking at forum I see it wont happen soon

any R2 mods out there ???? Im GweirWimkin S49 would be fun to hear some good news

Comment

atas gw mabok comment nya

Comment

hello mr H.. im back on the game im looking for you there, but seems you already stop playing. i only saw Rendy there, there are still some playing there...

Comment

Working...
                          X