Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

r2games or Hall of Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2games or Hall of Heroes

which is better r2 or Kabam? - why?
    i want to know the difference between them cuz i can't start normally the game

server chooosinggggggggggggggggggggg :@

please i want to choose the best server for me as a newbie here in r2 if it is better than Hall of Heroes !!
    i am

Comment

You can't compare R2's Wartune to Wartune Hall of Heroes. HoH is a mobile app version of the game, with many different aspects than the browser version.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Hall of heroes. i dont like that one. i played for few days and quit. you cant merge unbound bound items so many items little inventory. no cloud city either.
        WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

They both have their pros and cons. I like both of them. Make a character just for fun and see if you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
            Hall of heroes. i dont like that one. i played for few days and quit. you cant merge unbound bound items so many items little inventory. no cloud city either.
            unbound items can be sold on the market for balens Also, Cloud City will come to Hall of Heroes with the 2.1 update.

Comment

I would go for Hall of heroes if I started now, firstly, do you see ANYONE saying something possitive about r2?

Secondly, it's "younger", and you won't be as far behind. sure you can catch up here if you are willing to cash.

But Hall of heroes I've noticed have no lag, it's in the early patches before what made this game unbalanced came, so I would go and play there defently.

Comment

Hall of Heroes = No sylphs, no wilds, no maps, no cloud city, none of the new stuff and the pricing is different...balens cost more but items cost less, and you can earn balens on the auction house. I have a level 39 battlegrounds character that costs me nothing to play and I have a blast Hall of Heroes is a good choice if you would like a lighter, simpler version of Wartune. Really in a lot of ways I like Hall of Heroes better! The events are very different as well. Just try it. Probably not for everyone but fun in it's own way.

Comment

Working...
                X