Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I lose rank in the solo duel area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I lose rank in the solo duel area?

Every day for over a month now i lose 10 fights daily. And when I lose, I keep the same ranking. I need to be about 500 spots down in ranking but I will not drop. I have 45k br and everyone in the list has 70k br minimum. Some are close to 100k br. I exit the area and restart it to refresh the list of players but it doesn't matter. Everyone has 30k more br than me. Its boring and it has gotten to the point where I dont even bother queing up skills anymore because its just a waste of time. And now I just pick the player with the highest br to get it over with as fast as possible. How can i drop down in the rankings so i fight people close to my br?

You lose rank, by having people of a lower rank than you, beat you.

So drop your BR for a few hours at the busy times and you'll drop back pretty quick.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

there is number rank under their names, even yours has one too. so better check that out so you wont move up fast if your looking fight you could win but you might not know that the higher the rank, the higher reward you get for every 3days am i right? So someone with lower rank has to beat you for you to drop or wait a server merge to start over.
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Before logging off last night, i unequipped all my gear and clothing, and bought some lancers as troops. I logged in today, and I'm still the same rank, surrounded by people with 30k br and higher. Ugh...
        The entire battle report says "you have dueled so&so. You lost. Ranking unchanged" so I don't think people are even able to see me. Unless maybe no one does solo duels anymore. But if I lose 50-100 duels in a row, I should drop in rank. I am not.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Arena.png
Views:	1
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	1694334

People need to duel you and win against you. As you can see in the second line.

If you are strong, it stands to reason that few people will try you as you will probably win, thus wasting their attempt.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

umm, what they said.

Comment

But the thing is, I'm not even remotely strong. Im 30-60k br weaker than everyone around me. I understand i need to lose battles but I seem invisible. Players 100-200 ranks below me have better br and should be jumping all over me for a easy win. My rank is way too low and I don't even know how I got so low. I spent some time away from the game so I think I went invisible to other players. Maybe I should submit a glitch to R2.
              Edit: Just to add, no one has fought me at all since I've been back. There is definitely something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                But the thing is, I'm not even remotely strong. Im 30-60k br weaker than everyone around me. I understand i need to lose battles but I seem invisible. Players 100-200 ranks below me have better br and should be jumping all over me for a easy win. My rank is way too low and I don't even know how I got so low. I spent some time away from the game so I think I went invisible to other players. Maybe I should submit a glitch to R2.
                Edit: Just to add, no one has fought me at all since I've been back. There is definitely something wrong.
                seriously, who does solo arena outside of events? I've gone months without attacking anyone because frankly it's boring and the rewards are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                  seriously, who does solo arena outside of events? I've gone months without attacking anyone because frankly it's boring and the rewards are lame.
                  I suspect this might be true and i mentioned in one of my replies that maybe players do not do solo duels anymore. I sent a report to R2 but they just gave me the usual... clear the cache and cookies, blah blah, I've done that hundreds of times. I actually like the solo duels. Before I left the game 2 years ago everyone did them. Maybe I'm just a old fashion Wartuner lol. I'll stay away from them and wait until another event comes up to see what happens.

Comment

Fight to a rank where you have guildies around and ask them to check if they see and attack you. But why would you want to drop rank in solo arena?
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                    X