[Guide] Stamina & STA potions :3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Stamina & STA potions :3

Basically, this is an I WISH there was a guide. There isn't as far as I've found. So this thread is for all of you who know a bit of this and a bit of that to put in your two cents about it.

I know, for instance, that I've won 4 200pt Sta potions (maybe 100pts?) before and a couple of 50pt ones.

I can't remember where or what I was doing when I earned them. Now I wish I did.

Does anyone recall this info? What quests or areas was it?

Found part of the information about this. Apparently there are sometimes Gift Chests or Chests in the Shop that holds various Stamina Potions and other things. Also rarely offered as an Event reward.

Comment

R2 screws up often, and when they do, they give us stamina pots.

I got tons of them I'm saving, just in case they release the 80 campaign soon =)

Comment

Originally posted by R293072245 View Post
        Basically, this is an I WISH there was a guide. There isn't as far as I've found. So this thread is for all of you who know a bit of this and a bit of that to put in your two cents about it.

I know, for instance, that I've won 4 200pt Sta potions (maybe 100pts?) before and a couple of 50pt ones.

I can't remember where or what I was doing when I earned them. Now I wish I did.

Does anyone recall this info? What quests or areas was it?

Guild Blessing Wheel.... it gives out stamina pots....very rarely.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
        X