Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League Point system. How does it work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Point system. How does it work?

Can someone explain me while is get sometimes 190 points and the next round 90 points? We win all the rounds. Also some teammembers in the party get other points then me but we are in the same group like gold-group.
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

I am not sure how they work it out but league points are an individual so you cannot really compare yours to someone else. I am assuming you are talking about 4x4 arena.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

No idea. I've seen several theories pass by here on the forum. One of them was that the more damage you deal, the more points you get. Which I don't believe as the heal Mage in my party gets the same points as the damage dealers.
      Another one is that it depends on the rank of the group you're fighting. E.g. the higher their rank and you win, the more points for you. Which I also doubt as I get the same points from winning against a very strong team as from winning from a group we one-shot.
      My group member pondered if it depended on time spent fighting. So after a minute the rewards drop? Could be, who knows, I haven't noticed any difference.

All I know is that my group members and I always seem to get the same amount.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

im still testing few. i'll post here if i find something interesting

*Edit: Apparently i cant test them or get a result due to my server is in "No where to merge" status. so i cant find a more broader team. i have 48,55,65 and me 51 in a team and i still cant figure out how it is distributed and it'll take time to prove theories and so, i'll share and test them by yourself.

1. it is distributed by ranks depending on levels of the * Matcher and i assume the pt given are fixed like 190, 90, 30 etc based on levels.

ex 1. in my state. 48, 55, 65, if my team got matched by 60s and defeated them, me in 51 or the 48 will got the same pts should a lvl 60 will get, for how much? im not sure myself and lose pts is fixed right? but if my team matched by 40s or below 60s, the 65 will got the same pts as a 40 or 50s will get.

ex 2. let's say all member of the team are not a far or on the same levels, well ofc they would get the same pts for all if they match the same lvl but if 80 is mismatch to lower level then it would get lower pts. and lose pt is fixed again right?

*it only applies if you've read my arena matching thread

2. does the Arena leader affect the pts? i doubted it but worth to try, wont hurt anyway.
        3. is it distributed by current group or rank you in? the higher the group rank you've kill the higher the pts?

test them if you're willing to see results XD

i maybe wrong but it wont hurt on both side if you know or you wont know on how this system works.
        Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 09-15-2014, 05:10 AM.
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

been switching, testing more of these but i guess Theory 1 is not accurate (or detailed) but its more acceptable than other theories.

has anyone been doing the same?

1. it is distributed by ranks depending on levels of the * Matcher and i assume the pt given are fixed like 190, 90, 30 etc based on levels.

ex 1. in my state. 48, 55, 65, if my team got matched by 60s and defeated them, me in 51 or the 48 will got the same pts should a lvl 60 will get, for how much? im not sure myself and lose pts is fixed right? but if my team matched by 40s or below 60s, the 65 will got the same pts as a 40 or 50s will get.

ex 2. let's say all member of the team are not a far or on the same levels, well ofc they would get the same pts for all if they match the same lvl but if 80 is mismatch to lower level then it would get lower pts. and lose pt is fixed again right?
          I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
          and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
          X