Life Rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Rune

I had a thing in my inventory called Life Rune with a picture of a rose on it. It said, "Restores 20% health during battle. Must be equipped to use." I asked guild how to equip it but no one had ever seen it before. Left clicking it just puts it on my mouse for moving. There was nothing in the rune skill section. A guildie said to try double clicking it and see what happens. I did. And it just disappeared. Once again, its not in my rune skill section. What was it and where did it go?

That was antique! That was a rune from before our current rune set up. Before the current runes, we had different kind of runes. The Life Rune was one of them. Since we switched to the new runes, all the old ones have become obsolete
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

This is a super fail by R2. they sold packs with this as one of the main prizes. I actually bought MANY of the packs. As an archer, I needed the life. I saved them for important time and about a month later.... R2 switches the runes. They don't even let us add them as rune EXP like the other runes. Basically, I wasted about $25 on this rune for nothing with zero compensation

thanks a lot.....
      Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
        This is a super fail by R2. they sold packs with this as one of the main prizes. I actually bought MANY of the packs. As an archer, I needed the life. I saved them for important time and about a month later.... R2 switches the runes. They don't even let us add them as rune EXP like the other runes. Basically, I wasted about $25 on this rune for nothing with zero compensation

thanks a lot.....
        shocking. they're worse than the Nigerians I tell you. If they were based in the states, they would have been shut down already.

Comment

Ah, thanks all. I had a feeling it was a oldie when no one knew what it was. I had spent some time away from the game and these were in my inventory. I said earlier that double clicking them made them disappear, but I just logged in again and they are now back in my inventory. I also have some of the old healing runes and group heal ones. They say they will give 5xp to any new rune, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I followed the instructions on this post --> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Small-Guide%29 and replied to it but nothing seems to be working. I guess selling them is the only option.

Comment

Working...
          X