need help abot mage builds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help abot mage builds

im currently lvl 50 and i want to know whats the best sylph that i can use in spire ,dungeons ,BG ,GB and arena
    and i dont what talent i should lvl up....
    lastly please help me on my skill set
    im a crit mage a light casher
    my current skills are
    Lightning bolt :4/5
    Rain of Fire :3/5
    damnation :1/3
    restoration :3/3
    meteor :1/4
    purification :1/3
    suntoria :1/3
    blessed light :1/2

i really need some tips ...i've already searched on some guides though but im still really confuse on what to get

If you consider yourself a light casher, maybe consider buying a second skill tree. Then focus for instance one tree on being a good heal mage, the second on being a damage mage. Your skills as is are all over the place.

Eve is a good sylph for crit builds, though Amazon Queen can hit very hard as well. If you don't have Hades, that is.

Talent wise; depends on what you want. Barrier, Holy Seal and Momentum are useful, imo. As is the increase resto-percentage one (forgot the name...).
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

well for sylphs: Eve/gaia(electro sylph) is good in spire, it's a bit stronger than amazon with the regular skills. Amazon is nice in tok and cw, since most players raise electro, light and dark resistance. for arena technically any sylph can be used, tho at your level iris would be suicidal. Iris could be useful in mp, if you're willing to buy rain dance (multi heal).

as mentioned above about another skill tree it's nice to have. I'm lv 80 without 2nd skill tree so its not neccesary. I have heal build with max heals (meteoric lv 3 from 4) and max thunderer (without taking the extra skill points from adv into consideration). i dont have damnation. If you want think you messed up your skill, for just 100 extra bb you can get another skill tree instead of reset.
      You might want to raise some heals skills, especially suntoria.

talents, tho at lv 50 you cant really increase a lot, but you want to raise: holy seal, barrier, survival first as high as possible and keep focus and momentum at 1. At later level you want to invest in redemption, and increase focus and momentum

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

My situation is similar to Fenrir67: i only have 1 skill tree ( i'm a non-casher though), but i'm fine with it, in fact u can manage ur skills with just 1 skill tree. You should max out healing skills as they are very usefull, especially for mpd's and spire ( trust me its very usefull because i have lvl3 sunt and restoration and currently working on maxing out blessed light ). You should work on Purificationskill as well( hability to remove debuffs but i'm not sure if with works against runes ) , because and the like the healing skills is very usefull too. On spire u can use all 3 healing skills+ puri ( make sure u take healing rune too so that u can survive for a bit longer ).
          As for pvp they can be usefull on teams vs teams but on 1 vs 1 you can focus on dps skills too if you wish so.
          As for talents....just follow Fenrir64 and Esme's advices because mage needs a big rage comsuption build, yet without forgetting holy seal.

I hope this helps too
          Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

I am lvl 76 crit mage my skills are
            Lightning bolt :5/5
            damnation :0/3
            meteor :4/4
            purification :3/3
            suntoria :3/3
            blessed light :2/2
            Delphic Thunder Frenzy: 2/3
            Thunderer: 3/4
            All passive skills maxed. I currently use a 1 star purple apollo with all stats almost maxed out, and I do very well for not having 2nd skill tree and being a very light casher only about $40 a month in game. As for talents each their own but I always max holy seal so I am not getting stunned then talents I have Survival and Barrier atm will plan on doing redemption once I max everything else at lvl 80 when I finally get there. But as I am seeing a lot of people are going over to using Gaia or Eve now due to the OP Hercules it refines into.

Comment

The problem with HS is that if you had higher talent level before the update it makes it harder for others who are newer to level HS to the same extent.

DarkMeph
              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

I dont understand what sylphs are

Comment

Talents,,talents..talents and stables

Comment

depends on what you are are u gonna be camper or fast leveler? if camper get the rain of fire metoric destroyer maxed out with passives and healing then use another skill tree with full attack lvl 3 thunder etc etc and use hades if no hades use amazon or gaia but have all the slyphs it helps in specific ocations

good luck!
                    A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. —Lao Tzu

True wisdom lies in gathering the precious things out of each day as it goes by.

Comment

Originally posted by pr0DG View Post
                      im currently lvl 50 and i want to know whats the best sylph that i can use in spire ,dungeons ,BG ,GB and arena
                      and i dont what talent i should lvl up....
                      lastly please help me on my skill set
                      im a crit mage a light casher
                      my current skills are
                      Lightning bolt :4/5
                      damnation :1/3
                      meteor :1/4
                      purification :1/3
                      suntoria :1/3
                      blessed light :1/2

i really need some tips ...i've already searched on some guides though but im still really confuse on what to get

not saying my particular build is best but.... here goes..

68 mage here, and considering mages are mainly for heals, i went mostly into heals.. my daily spellbar use for mpd, arena, gb, and battlegrounds is : lightning, resto, sunto, meteor, BL (all maxed) and i only use lightning, thunderer, damnation during world boss.... i use my ''toon'' for heals and i use my sylph for dps... also, getting an EWD astral cuts out crit, which every space in your gear(gems,refines) and astrals (relieves 2 slots for crit/determination) giving u the ability to focus on more important stats, while still dealing damage.

i had the same build in the 50's bracket.
                      ---------
                      Double skills is a MUST for a mage

Comment

Working...
                      X