Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] What does this stat do? A players guide!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22652717 View Post
    but did it also reduce critical damage i received? or just normal damage. and how about magic attack? reduced also?if it reduce matk then this could be the answer for my knight build...

i'm trying to build a lazy knight who solely depend on block dodge shield and reverse damage..

thanks for your quick response good sire!a very kind of you
    MATK and PATK can be blocked (chance to get reduced damage) but crit no.. crit is crit and is not affected by block. try to combine the two astrals in your build.. i have seen knights doing that and is satisfied by the outcome (recommended level of character = 40; for the purpose of equipping 4 astrals)

Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
      MATK and PATK can be blocked (chance to get reduced damage) but crit no.. crit is crit and is not affected by block. try to combine the two astrals in your build.. i have seen knights doing that and is satisfied by the outcome (recommended level of character = 40; for the purpose of equipping 4 astrals)
      ok, thank you ^_^
      I Am Khan.

Comment

very very nice. one addendum to troop hp calculation. you mean to say in your explanation that its troop base hp times c troop count you said
        "To explain further, take the troop count multiply that number by your troop count; then divide that number by 200."
        take troop count multiply by base hp...
        Server 13 lvl 80 mage

Comment

Originally posted by Tdub77 View Post
          very very nice. one addendum to troop hp calculation. you mean to say in your explanation that its troop base hp times c troop count you said
          "To explain further, take the troop count multiply that number by your troop count; then divide that number by 200."
          to make it clear sire, its (Troop Base HP (including Technology upgrades) * Troop Count (including technology upgrades also) ) / 200

Wartune Retired
          IGN: Senjuu
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
          Guild: Immortals

Yitien
          IGN: Senju
          Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
          Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Tdub77 View Post
            Ooops, sorry about that, it has been corrected.
            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

I know about the crit. increase.
              For every 100 points of crit. = 3% crit. chance (not sure about the crit. damage tho)

Comment

is there any point in upgrading a knights matk??

Comment

Originally posted by deduneD View Post
                  Great guide! Should be sticky so it stays at the top. I've been playing for 10 days and thanks to your guide, I now know, charisma is a waste of money, time and effort.
                  well, I though charisma meant luck, if i would have had this guide it would have helped. P.S. Charisma is GREAT for mages and archers .... especially world boss. It may not be your first choice, but don't over look its usefulness, especially in catacombs
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by BigD08FFC View Post
                    is there any point in upgrading a knights matk??

nope. But increasing Intelligence will increase their mdef somewhat,but not high on the list of usefulness as defense helps out more on a much higher level. My power on my mage is level 5 on the guild skills, but only because there was nothing else left to buy at my guild at the time Provided some pdef, but not really worth it ..... I'd rather save up for Intelligence being a mage, you would want Power being a knight.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Just beef up your Armor and defense stat to have high mdef and pdef
                      Wartune
                      IGN: Rain
                      Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                      Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Very good nice chart but how do you get them up like armor how do you get your your armor numbers up in acad. which one do you improve on to get your numbers up?

Comment

Originally posted by _EISEN_ View Post
                          Very good nice chart but how do you get them up like armor how do you get your your armor numbers up in acad. which one do you improve on to get your numbers up?

You can gain stats in a multitude of ways.
                          1. Better gear, and refining gear for better stats.
                          2. Better socketed gems.
                          3. Guild skills.
                          4. Academy technologies.
                          5. Astrals.
                          6. Temporary boosts from potions and scrolls.

For the academy, you have to decide which ones to upgrade, they tell you what they do if you mouse over them, and for fuller explanations see the table.
                          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

This is a really great piece of information. Thanks you for doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by R25445241 View Post
                              This is a really great piece of information. Thanks you for doing it.
                              Thankies very kindly.

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                                well, I though charisma meant luck, if i would have had this guide it would have helped. P.S. Charisma is GREAT for mages and archers .... especially world boss. It may not be your first choice, but don't over look its usefulness, especially in catacombs
                                Charisma is very useful for higher levels, too; troops are a good defense against knights (especially with higher resistances). I just love boosting charisma and PDEF when I know I'm fighting a knight (not many AoE options).

Comment

Working...
                                X