Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] What does this stat do? A players guide!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing the Defense stat what it provide ?

Comment

Originally posted by R28604515 View Post
      missing the Defense stat what it provide ?
      Defense and Armor are the same.

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
      I know about the crit. increase.
      For every 100 points of crit. = 3% crit. chance (not sure about the crit. damage tho)
      So what is the base crit rate? because when I have only 100 crit points I'm sure my crit rate is much higher than 3%

Comment

If you're an archer, your skills themselves have increased crit rate imbued.
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

it works great i like it alot ! It helps my lvl.44 archer -named JoeyJoe on s52- alot! now he defeats a lvl.50!HE IS JJ!power?it's strength right?JoeyJoe on s52 lvl.44

Comment

Bumpity Bump!
            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Removing "Power" in your guide as it now labeled as "Strength" throughout the game. Never late than never, but stickied.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                Removing "Power" in your guide as it now labeled as "Strength" throughout the game. Never late than never, but stickied.
                Guild skills? Pots?
                Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 03-13-2013, 12:23 AM. Reason: Extra info.

Comment

that was helpful

Comment

It's missing some terms

Power = Strength. The two are both used in game

Defence = Armour. Again like above.

Intellect = Intelligence.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                      Thank you for the sticky!! I reinserted power and armor as they are still in use in several areas of the game. It varies based on if your looking at potions, personal stats, guild skills, or stables.
                      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

about the block, the blue damage that pops up are the damage that is dealt to you. So it is taken from your hp.

Comment

not sure which class needs block.. if have to use blocks then Knight, maybe..
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

does charm do anything ?

Comment

Originally posted by R21665270 View Post
                              does charm do anything ?
                              Charm depends of friends lvl, that only give you bonUS for mpds...and if you have highest charm on server - nice title

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

What is the (afk) button to the right of your rage when your in battle for. What does it satnd for and what does it do?

Comment

Working...
                                X