Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] What does this stat do? A players guide!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone mentioned charm in this thread. Yeah, I'd like to know too. anyone can enlighten?

Comment

Originally posted by darkknight2004 View Post
      Someone mentioned charm in this thread. Yeah, I'd like to know too. anyone can enlighten?
      Charm has no actual affect in game. It is only good for a couple of titles if you are ranked in top ten, or number one. It can only be raised by others sending you roses.
      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

This is very helpful. Thank you, Steven.
        I kinda knew all of this already.. But newer players will have a much easier life learning what everything is now .

Comment

as much as I know. every 55 pts of crit/block increases chance by 1%. starting from zero. Most crit/block I saw is around 5000 pts. And afaik. they're atleast fair at that. having max chance of 95% if you exceed the limit.
          The gods watch over you!
          And they cheer you up!
          Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
          (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
          Name: Cephalrai.
          Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
          BR:
          Clean: 411k
          with sylph: 598k
          full artilary: 1.4m
          Title: Lord Divine.
          Guild: Phoenix~!
          Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

thx now i know what charisma does
            US West
            Pearl Lake

Comment

nice guide but most of all of abbreviations are self explanatory and they tell you what they are just roll mouse over the word. only a few words here could mean several things like Intelligence, Endurance and Charisma. most games have their own meaning for theses words. only new words here are troops and maybe Medallion and honor. I think honor has been use as a type of ranking system befor. really nice guide for newcomers nice work and thank you )
              Mage: level 80
              Battle rating:guess
              Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

test only for avatar

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                  Strength u mean power? so change it
                  why so arrogant? he is here to help and you are here to spot people mistake on little stuff..
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                  X