Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Free" Runes

Hi all,

I got the brutality rune (I think it was a quest reward) a long time ago. My understanding is that to get OTHER runes, I would either need to play tanks and hope to get a new rune that way, OR to purchase them in the Mystery Shop.

Well, I've been playing tanks here-and-there for a while, and have accumulated well over 500 rune stones...but yet...no new runes (i.e. the healing rune, or the Guardian rune).

Am I just unlucky, or has something changed from Tank Trials rewards?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Beesenitch View Post
    Hi all,

I got the brutality rune (I think it was a quest reward) a long time ago. My understanding is that to get OTHER runes, I would either need to play tanks and hope to get a new rune that way, OR to purchase them in the Mystery Shop.

Well, I've been playing tanks here-and-there for a while, and have accumulated well over 500 rune stones...but yet...no new runes (i.e. the healing rune, or the Guardian rune).

Thanks.
    Try doing class wars and buy the healing/blood rune. Then save up runestones for the runestone exchange events and convert to the ancient rune pack (your class)
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

There are other ways to get runes, Sometimes they are in the glory shop at class wars and sometimes there are events called rune exchange. These do not happen very often but when they do, it is a chance to trade in rune stones to purchase nicer runes. An example of a rune exchange can be found here which was in September.

So do not lose all hope, we never know when another one may come or show up so you can save rune-stones if you like and hope for one of those in the future. If an event is to be announced you can check it out here.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Beesenitch View Post
        Hi all,

Thanks.
        Tank trials heal or blood rune drops are quite rare, I only got 1 in a year playing, and that was after they added them in the class wars shop.

Crazycat gave you the right answer for how to get the rest of them.
        You can't get the mire rune with that, but since slowing bosses is disabled on almost everything you dont really need that one, imo.

Comment

Thank you all for your responses.

Comment

i have been looking all over the game for runs it's almost year now, but no luck looks like i won't get one

Comment

Originally posted by vshield View Post
              i have been looking all over the game for runs it's almost year now, but no luck looks like i won't get one
              stay positive! your patience and hard work will pay off. make sure to save your runestones. As a few have stated they do have a runestone exchange event and you can purchase many of the runes this way. In tanks just when I give up hope I tend to get one. Remember it is a rare reward for tanks so keep your head up and keep pushing on.

Comment

if you absolutely have bad luck you could go in dimension war and spend balens on blood/healing runes. I wouldn't recommend it but it's definitely an option.
                I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

I got all mine from Runestone exchange event. The only rune I do not have is mire.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

mire rune is very hard to get but stay patient do tanks daily and you will get it ^_^

R2_vish2

Comment

Thanks "R268716141" i found the event and exanged for 2 run skills

Comment

Mire run is easy to get now, from Dimension War. Seems I see a mire rune about every other merchant space in there.

Like someone already said though, it's useless...only point in getting that one would be for having a complete collection.

Comment

The funny thing here is that I have all the normal runes from the beginning of the rune system, and I have got AT LEAST eight of those runes in tank rewards - and I do not even do tanks more than maybe once every three days. They are a just a nuisance for me taking up inventory space until the rune exchange...

Comment

Working...
                          X