Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[guide] Troop Specialties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which troops suite best for archers?

knights or angels?

Comment

We share the same sentiments.. I wish r2 will fix this. I alrady used 3million daru

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      This guide is good. Thanks.

My comments:
      This game is designed to waste your resources. I use enlighten twice. Both times it gave me an option to change the specialty of my knights to MATK.
      LagiAkuDedS formerly know as BoyPickUp of S30

Comment

well i am lvl 46 archer and my troops are lvl 39 about to be lvl 40.. i dont participate taht much in world boss.. and if i did i am sure would have had the troops at lvl 44 or some thing ..
        now about archer .. knights are best for low lvls and i am not sure about high lvls..

as for that much daru.. ti is easy to get if u are lvl 60 and above and take on world boss.. u just get tons of daru that way .. not every one is loaded in cash and not every thing in the game can be gotten by cash unless u r impatient to lvl up to lvl 60 in one day

enjoy the game ... as they say too much analysis leads to paralysis .. u wont enjoy unless u seek to play for fun ..

yeah competing is good but only to apoint.. if it starts taking away gaming experience then it is time to stop playing either for cashier or non cashier .

Comment

Hi, question and I don't know if anyone will see this or know the answer but here's the situation:

If you have let's say a level 2 PATK specialty on your Lancers and a level 3 MDEF specialty on your Paladins, do both of those specialties increase your stats or just the troops you're currently using in battle? I'm just wondering if it stacks, kind of like with the mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by nussermel View Post
            Hi, question and I don't know if anyone will see this or know the answer but here's the situation:

If you have let's say a level 2 PATK specialty on your Lancers and a level 3 MDEF specialty on your Paladins, do both of those specialties increase your stats or just the troops you're currently using in battle? I'm just wondering if it stacks, kind of like with the mounts.
            just troops you are using in battle

Comment

Originally posted by nussermel View Post

Only the troop type you have set into formation will grant you bonuses from enlightenment.

Comment

i m a mage and i transformed Templar's specialty into magic attack....its useless templers dont have magic attack and even if u upgrade in the academy...the stat remains unchanged. so what would be the best....
                .if i get a defense...can i expect it to be effective in increasing my defense stat or is it like just wasting my daru on conversion .

Comment

say i'm a knight, and i haven't found my physical attck so i kept using and level up, when i find my physical attribute, but have level up different attribute, when i swap will the level swap too or have to level up again from the scratch.

Comment

Working...
                  X