Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide for Atoll and Gods Decent Boss and Sylph resistance

Battle Protect: - RESISTANCE
    Resistance can reduce the amount of damage received from certain elemental attacks such as: Wind, Fire, Water, Electro, Light, and Dark. RES reduction can reduce the enemy's resistance, which means the player's attacks can do more damage.

How is it Calculated
    Characters resistance = resistance from battle protection + the Active Sylph's Resistance
    Each crystal will increase how much damage you resist against Sylph attacks. The formula to figure how much damage will be resisted and how much damage is done is:
    • Attack Damage: Damage from A to B = 100% + [A's RES Redcution - B's Resistance (Certain Type) / 10] %
    • Damage Reduction: Damage from B to A = 100% - [A's Resistance (Certain Type) - B's RES Reduction / 10] %
    Resistance Crystals:
    The resistance from each level of Resistance Crystals are from lvl 1 to 7 as follows
    (Lvl 1 - +10) - (Lvl 2 - +18) - (Lvl 3 - +30) - (Lvl 4 - +42) - (Lvl 5 - +54) - (Lvl 6 - +72) - (Lvl 1 - +90)
    Battle Protection Shields
    Need to Coplete Battle Protection Quest Auto trigrred when u reach that required level
    • Copper Shield: Level 65 and Kingdom Mark x1 (10 Forgotten Stones Source Necro)
    • Silver Shield: Level 70 and Kingdom Mark x1 (70 Forgotten Stones Source Necro)
    • Gold Shield: Level 75 and Kingdom Mark x1 (200 Forgotten Stones Source Necro)
    Note: - I have noticed that until u reach the required level Forgotten Stones wont drop from Necro blitz

 
    ALL SYLPHS RESISTANCE
    IRIS (WATER) RESISTANCE
    (Fire - +100) - (Wind - +50) - (Water - +200) – (Elector - -200) (Dark- -100) (Light - -100)

PAN (Wind) RESISTANCE
    (Fire - -200) - (Wind - +200) - (Water - +50) – (Elector - +100) (Dark- -100) (Light - -100)

AMAZON QUEEN (Fire) RESISTANCE
    (Fire - +200) - (Wind - +100) - (Water - -200) – (Elector - +50) (Dark- -100) (Light - -100)

EVE (ELECTRO) RESISTANCE
    (Fire - +50) - (Wind - -100) - (Water - -100) – (Elector - +200) (Dark- -100) (Light - -100)

HADES (Dark) RESISTANCE
    (Fire - +50) - (Wind - +50) - (Water - +50) – (Elector - +50) (Dark- +200) (Light - -100)

Appolo (Light) RESISTANCE
    (Fire - +50) - (Wind - +50) - (Water - +50) – (Elector - +50) (Dark- -200) (Light - +200)
     
    Battle Protect: - RESISTANCE and ATOLL BOSSES
    There are certain places were Resistance works a vital role like Sky Trail, Gods Decent and in Atoll Bosses. Its simple more resistance you have the more far you go.

I have observed that ever 100 Resistance you add, Damage received from Atoll Bosss is reduced by half.
    When I have 200 resist on wind or Fire or any boss the damage is around 36k each hit. I observed that when resist is over 300 (Added up 100) damage was reduced all down to under 20k. with 344 resist on any boss I take like between 14 to 16k damage each hit.

While that’s damage taken part, damage done also increases heavily. Electro Sylph vs Electro boss I usually do between 200k to 280k damage with Delphic hit. Always the trick is whichever theboss is just use the same sylph (Example Wind Sylph Vs wind boss) and make habit of converting 1 resistance Crystal of each slot into the boss u r battling with.

Thanks for reading it.

WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE GUIDES

Apollo doesn't have 200 light res.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
    X