First Serious Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Serious Knight

Hey, im a veteran of wartune, had 4 toons over the past 2 years, but theyve all been archers and mages. I first noticed knights power when in a GB, me and 3 mages fought 2 knights (all 6 in top 10) and they were taking enless hits from all of us. Right now i made a knight thats lvl 55, right now im top knight by more than 10k and then theres other 2 archers that are 8-10k ahead of me lol. I got about 50k br, 11k pdef 12k patk, my holy seal is lvl 5 and i got iron wall and persistance. My astros are holy force, holy block, prestine fortitude snipers edge and the mdef one. My soul engraving is lvl 17 but i got 3k saved for the soul engraving event. Currentley im sitting tight at 55 to catch up with everyone else in the skills department cuz i just powered to 55, so its the basic how am i doing, and what can i improve on question. Also with the runestone exchange event i got a healing rune and chaos rune so which ones should i use? Another question is how are my astros? I did the sell all greens technique so im loaded with 5 or 6 other oranges so if you can think of it i probably have it if i should put it on.

your astrals are ok,but what is your equipment?12k PATK is little low for your lvl,also need to get soul engraving to highter lvl.Holy Seal is also low,my knight is 56 lvl with lvl9 HS.Chaos rune is for PvP,go with heal for dungeons

Comment

i have a lvl 77 knight 204 - 205k br and havent gone fully crit yet only use Snipers and Determination astrals on world boss... I have lvl 9 Ref Goddess Blessing and Enhanced Will Destroyer lvl 8 Holy Force and lvl 7 Sacred Gemini, Holy Force, Fort, Willpower, Brilliance and Enshieldment. Just maxed out my Soul Engraving and in Talents i have Iron Wall, Puncture and Persistance all now lvl 8 and HS was maxed at lvl 76 at 80 I have noticed a big diff with puncture helping my whirlwind with the cool down meaning i can use it again sooner specially in 4v4 arena and bleed effect is a great added bonus. With runes i have mainly used brute and health but now and then will use chaos and working now to upgrade others especially the purge and puri runes as they come in very handy doing wilds to help out mages and archers doing the bosses as i normally have a few lower lvls join the group from time to time and i find having them as back up is handy... i dont claim to be any sort of expert i just know that for me this is working pretty well maybe later i will go full crit who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by zlolub2 View Post
        your astrals are ok,but what is your equipment?12k PATK is little low for your lvl,also need to get soul engraving to highter lvl.Holy Seal is also low,my knight is 56 lvl with lvl9 HS.Chaos rune is for PvP,go with heal for dungeons
        they have made a lot of changes with the talents and he may be limited to that lvl HS I know it happened for me cause were a lot of others round my lvl with higher HS cause they worked on it first

Comment

Originally posted by tiggy69 View Post
          they have made a lot of changes with the talents and he may be limited to that lvl HS I know it happened for me cause were a lot of others round my lvl with higher HS cause they worked on it first
          You can still get level 10 HS at level 50.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

Working...
          X