Help with my question please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my question please

Hi sorry wanted to know about sylph have blank as it passes do green, blue or etc?

I do not really understand the question. If you are asking can a white sylph be upgraded the answer is yes. With Mahra any sylph can be upgraded. Orange is the maximum at the moment though. if this does not answer your question can you explain a bit better so I or another can try to help you please?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I have a white sylph like I can do green or blue
      Last edited by R288894197; 11-24-2014, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Its like what the mentor said, mahra is used to upgrade your sylph from white to green to blue to purple then to orange
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

you can make it higher ranking by using mahra. the color system is similar to equipment: white -> green -> blue -> purple -> orange.
          Before you can make it to the nxt color you have to get 5 stars on your sylph (these come with upgrading by mahra) so after 5 star white you get 1 star green, keep upgrading to 5 star green you get 1 star blue etc.

Comment

Working...
          X